39

Jazzys POV
"Oh my god. Oh my god. This wont work out after all!" Jadee said as she paced around the lobby of the recording studio.

"What wont?" I asked

"This! The concert! My fashion designer is busy and I cannot risk letting Maddie, my backup, Messing up the original designs for your outfits" She exclaimed

"Thats not too bad.." Leslie said

"Yeah! Because the concert stadium I booked might be too small! Do you know how many people are coming to watch all if you?" She asked and we looked over to Jack and Caleb who were incharge of that.

"3000 plus" Caleb said.

"That is a 3500 seater stadium!" Jadee exclaimed.

"Okay... Breathe in. Breathe out. Is that it?" Fleur asked. Jadee nodded.

"Hey! Maybe you can call over the designer and pay her double instead so she'd actually work. That always works for me!" Lin suggested

"Good enough. Paris! Call Frances and tell her I'll pay her a thousand to work today!" She yelled to the front desk.

"On it!" Paris yelled back.

"The stadium. Maybe you can pay a bit more for extra chairs?" Daveed said.

"Good. Caleb! Call the stadium and tell them to add 500 chairs! The concert is in two days. They have that much!" She yelled and soon enough everyone was busy.

"Do you think Anthonys gunna apologize?" I asked Renee as we sat in our recording studio.

"Of course. He loves you" Renee replied "I just think that Caroline deserves him more than I do because she has the baby" I sighed

"You know.. They can not be your friends, not your enemies, but strangers with memories." She said

"Wow. Youre wise" I laughed "Thanks. I try" she smirked and we laughed.

"So. Are we really on for She Used To Be Mine?" She asked. I nodded.

"Just something so Anthony knows how I feel" I sighed "Its okay" she smiled.

~time skip~

Today was concert day.

I have never seen Jadee so despondent.

She was stressing out so much. She was wearing her dress. Her mic was on her face already and she was pacing around with her clipboard.

"I can do this... Dav and Fleur you're on first. Its exactly how I arranged you by rooms." She said still pacing around.

"Once I say your names get on stage. Okay? Okay." She said and walked onstage.

I could hear the crowd cheering.

Jadees POV
This had to work.

Anthony needed to apologize and make it up to Jas.

As much as I wanted to slap him I couldnt.

Soon enough almost everyone passed by. I purposely made Anthony and Oak go last because the sweet moment would happen. I think.

"Thank you Fred and Andrew! Now, last but not least. Anthony and Oak!" I said and the two went onstage.

They started singing 'When I Was Your Man' and I constantly was looking over at Jazzy.

Once the song ended I pushed Jazzy onstage and Oak ran backstage.

"Jasmine. I was an idiot. I shouldn't have cheated on you. You are beautiful and I didn't know what came over me. Im sorry. I really am. Please forgive me and be my girlfriend" Anthony said and held her hands.

"Anthony... yes!" Jas smiled and hugged Anthony.

"Thats it folks!" I smiled and curtains closed.

Everyone was jumping around.

"Sorry Jasmine." Caroline apologized "No problem" Jas smiled.

Finally all couples were back together.

I had finally redeemed myself and my sanity.

I am awesome.