21

Jazzys POV
Soon enough we had to leave Australia and go back home.

I swear, on multiple occasions Fleur would stare at Anthony.

Im starting to think she actually likes him..

We went to the theater cause you know, its our job and I saw Jadee and Fleur.

"Why is Jadee and Fleur always hanging out with us now?" Ant asked "Because they're awesome!" I smiled and he smiled back.

Fleur was talking to Daveed and I swear I saw hearts in her eyes.

Maybe my theory was wrong.

We went over to them and Jadee was on her phone.

"So. What do you guys have planned for after the show?" I asked "Hm. We were planning on hanging out with a friend of mine and watching this new show called The Screaming Squad" Jadee said

(CoUgH CoUgH WhAt CoUlD tHAt bE?)

We nodded and asked if we could join them.

After a while we all went to their apartment. Pretty big if I do say so myself.

(Why? Cause were reliable with the ladieeeesss)

The friend Jadee was talking about was that guy she met in Australia. She found out that he actually lives here as well.

The people here were Anthony, Daveed, Pippa, Lin and I. Well also Jade Fleur and Andrew.

"Okay season 1 of the screaming squad!" Jadee exclaimed and turned it on.

"Ish wake up!" One of the characters, Sabby said.

"5 MORE MINUTES MOM!" The other character, the younger one, Ishy yelled.

After about 5 seasons of it we were all tired.

"Honestly I can relate to Ishy" Jadee said "Really? I relate to Sabby" Fleur said "That Clarence dude seems nice" Andrew said.

I turned around and Pippa was sleeping cuddled up to Lin, I looked over and Ant was holding on to my waist. Asleep.

Daveed was holding onto Fleur which made her face go red.

Andrew was sleeping on the on the other side of the couch and Jadee was fast asleep on the floor.

"How do they fall asleep so fast?! They said something a minute ago and now their sleeping!" I said to myself.

But soon enough I fell asleep as well.

~~~

DID THEY DO THE UNIMAGINABLE?!

Okay. Anyways.

Before I say anything else.

sabgruspe Hamilton?
(Say Hamilton)
Maybe Hamilton will be our always.

Im sorry I just TFIOS quoted you.

Okay anyways this chapter was a filler, yes.

And as Sabby wished, She would be with Daveed.

Oh mac n cheese did I just give you a spoiler?

Toooo bad.

(Ishys sarcasm go away!)

Anyways before my sarcasm can take over the world Bye Bye!

Say bye Ishys sarcasm!

Ishys sarcasm:Bye!

(Yes that was an inside joke sabgruspe)