3

Anthonys POV
We made our way to a really big house. "Woah" I whispered. I heard Jaz giggle. She's so cute.

She opened the door and it was so clean "Guys! I'm home" She yelled suddenly two girls and a guy hugged her.

"Who's that?" One of the girls asked "That's Anthony." She said they gave each other looks and nodded "He's one of my friends!" She smiled.

Ehem. Boyfriend...

"Ant, these are my little sisters Jessica and Jennifer. This is my older brother Josh" She introduced me. "Jazzy, why don't you go fix up?" Josh asked and she nodded while walking away "You be fine here Ant?" She asked. I nodded.

"So... You're Anthony?" The girls asked. I nodded. "So youre the one who thinks Jazzy is cute!" Jess exclaimed "How'd you know?!" I blushed "Were her siblings. We have our ways" They smirked "Anyways, sit down!" Josh smiled.

After a while Jazzy came back out on the phone "Yes Andrew. Yes Don't worry. I wont. Haha very funny. I'll see you later" she said and groaned "Drew?" Jen asked. She nodded.

"Who's Andrew?" I asked "Oh erm... Jessicas friend" Jen said "So he's not your boyfriend?" I asked "Heavens no! He's like 15" she laughed and I laughed along.

"So Jazz, Whatcha want for your birthday?" Josh asked her "Mmm... Anything!" She exclaimed "A boyfriend it is!" Josh laughed

It's gunna be her birthday soon! A boyfriend?

Can I be him?

~~~
Hihihi.

I'm ishee and I know this story sucks. A lot.

Idk why people still read it but Thank you for those who do.