5

Anthonys POV
As Daveed and I entered my apartment I locked the door and saw him smirking.

"What?" I asked clueless.

"I know what you and Jazzy were about to do" He said

"So whyd you barge in?!" I almost yelled "to annoy you" He winked at me. I groaned "I could've kissed herrr!"

"Couldve. Be more romantic Ramos." Daveed said.

"Couldve. Be more observant Diggs" I said "Okay. I'll go home now. It's getting late. See ya" He said and went out.

~~~
I was backstage in the theater in my dressing room on my phone when I heard yelling.

My first thought was:

Jazzy?

No im joking. That was my second thought. My first was:

Is Daveed gay for Oak?

But anyways. I ran out of the room and saw the Schuyler Sisters dressing room door open.

I peeked inside and saw Pippa and Renee squealing and Jas had her head in her hands.

I stood there dumbfounded (ehem. There's a joke no one will get there except one person *wink wink*) and walked back to my room trying to process.

What were they screaming about?

Did Jas get a boyfriend?

"Hey Ant. Lins asking for you. It's your turn for costumes" Oak said entering the room. "'Kay Thanks dude" I said.

After practice I went to Starbucks.

I noticed Jas, Ren and Pippa sitting in another table near me.

I was quietly drinking my coffee when I felt a presence near me.

I turned and saw this girl... She had short hair well sorta and She was kinda pale. Like Pippa.

"Um.. Yes...?" I asked "Oh. Sorry, My names Gabrielle Evans" (😉😉) She said smirking a bit

"Anthony Ramos" I replied. I looked over and Ren and Pippa were laughing while Jas looked at me with a... sad face?

"I think you're cute" Gabrielle said placing her hand on my cheek. I blushed slightly "Thank You.. but i.." I said trying to find an excuse

"You?" She asked

"I have a girlfriend!" I exclaimed without thinking.

"Oh really. Who is it?" She asked

Oh shoot... I stood up and grabbed Jazzys hand pulling her up.

"Here." I said pointing towards Jas. She was clueless.

"Um... Hi?" She said "Hi. Nice boyfriend you've got there" Gab grinned at her.

She looked at me confused until She realized what I was doing.

"Oh. Well back off. He's mine." She said like an over-protective jealous girlfriend

"Oh really!" Gab asked

"Yeah" She said facing me. "I'm sorry" She whispered before kissing me.

ON THE LIPS.

HOLY MAC N CHEESE (😉😉)

I kissed back and we pulled away. I was shook.

Gab looked at Jas with a... I'm not sure how to describe it..

Regina George look.

She left and I looked over at Jas.

"Sorry for dragging you into this mess. I wasn't thinking. I just needed to get her outta here" I laughed nervously.

"It's fine. Just why me? Pippa and Renee were right there as well" She asked.

Fridge...

"B-Because.. You were the.. c-closest girl!" I stammered. She looked at me skeptically. Before shrugging and nodding.

She walked back to the girls and I walked out of there to go home.

Forget home, I walked to Daveeds house wanting to tell him news as if I was a little girl in 5th grade excited to tell her best friend she has a crush.

I bursted through the doors and saw Daveed looking at me in horror. Like i killed a man.

Too many examples? Yeah.

"Why are you smiling so much..? You look like you murdered someone.." Daveed asked

"So this girl tried flirting with me at Starbucks and Jas was there so then I made an excuse that I had a girlfriend then Jas kissed me!" I exclaimed.

"Congrats bro!" He smiled

"Bar?" I asked

"Bar." He confirmed.

We got to the bar with Oak and Lin and I saw...

~~~
My name is Ishy.
I am a pun maker.
I wrote this book just to show it.

Nah jk.

It's 1:42am!

I have some jokes in this book that only one person would get. Specifically this girl sabgruspe

Aye Aye, Sabby... I have a joke for you!

NO HWAG HWAG. 😂

Okay im done.

Goodnight random people who read my book!!