2

Jazzys POV
I was getting ready for the party and doing my hair. I texted Ant.

🦄Jazzy🦄:Hey Ant, Where do u live again?
🐜Ant🐜:Oh um.. 21 Chump Street
🦄Jazzy🦄:Thanks see u! x

I left the house and saw Renees car waiting for me. I went inside. "Thanks for picking me up" I smiled "No problem! Let's go!" Renee said "So, what did he say were gunna do?" Pippa asked "Oh! He just said a hang out and stuff" I said and soon we got there.

We went inside and Lin, Oak, Daveed,Leslie,Chris,Anthony and Groff were there laughing.

"GIRLS HERE!" I yelled. They looked at us "Hay Gurls!" Daveed Laughed. I looked over at Anthonys counter top and saw a bottle of vodka. "Can I drink?" I asked him. He nodded.

I grabbed the bottle and drank. I found about 4 more bottles and drank all of them.

Pippas POV
Me and Renee were talking when she asked "Where's Jaz?" We got up and saw her with a bottle of vodka. The guys were pretty drunk theirselves. We were the only sober ones.

"Jazzy?" I said shaking her "HAHAHA PARTY!" She yelled getting up and flopping  around. I ran to the guys luckily Ant,Leslie and Chris weren't drunk. "Guys. Who gave Jazzy alcohol?" I asked panicking looking back at Renee trying to calm down the drunk Jazzy who will do anything she wants while laughing.

"She just asked for some" Ant said. "So how many did she drink?!" I exclaimed we looked back and 5 bottles were empty on the floor "SHE'S FULL OUT WASTED" Renee yelled. We ran to Jazzy.

"Hey! Friends! Yey!" She smiled hugging me. I could smell the alcohol "Let's dance Jaz!!" Lin yelled grabbing Jazzy they danced like lunatics. Well they both were drunk. Soon enough Daveed and Oak joined in the lunatic dancing.

Anthonys POV
Ah shoot. It's my fault for not keeping an eye on Jazzy while she drank. I grabbed her hand and pulled her over to me "Hi Ant boy!" She laughed clearly drunk "Hey Jazzy" I smiled "Hey! You're cute" She laughed "Really?" I asked "Yeah also don't tell Thayne but I ate his cookies" She laughed once again.

I brought her with me to Pippa "Pippa, she's not only laughy drunk but like honestly drunk, she'll tell the truth." I said. At this point the others guys weren't that drunk anymore so they came with me. They only drank atleast 3 shots.

We surrounded Jazzy And took turns asking questions "What do you think of my dancing skills?" Lin asked sober. "You dance really weirdly." She laughed pointing at him

It was my turn everyone was recording her talk so it was my chance. "What did you say to me a while ago?" I asked "Duh! I said you're cute" She snickered. Everyone started screaming "Jazzy, What do you think of Anthony?" Pippa asked "Oh? That dude?" She asked pointing to me. "He's really hot! I don't know why he seems so nervous around me though hahaha" she said and soon started saying random words.

"In PreSchool I danced YMCA in the parking lot" Is one of those. We bursted out laughing. Soon everyone left and I offered you watch  her for tonight.

~~~

I woke up and saw Jazzy passed out she looked so peaceful. I was making  breakfast then I heard some one running. I turned around and saw Jazzy heading for the toilet. She was puking. I held her hair back. "Thanks Ant" she smiled "Ugh, my head hurts. What happened last night?" She asked.

"You got full out drunk" I replied laughing

"Ah shoot"

"It's fine! Well it was practically funny" I snickered. She looked at me "I'm laughy and honest drunk. What did I say?" She asked concerned.

Jazzys POV
I always tell the truth when I'm drunk!!! Did Anthony find out?! What if he doesn't like me back?! What if I have to avoid each other for the rest of our lives?!

That's when my phone rang.

"Hello?"
"Hey Jaz! So um. Today mom and dad moved out and erm. Josh Will live with us, also Andrew, Mark, Jade and Maddie Will come over later. Before back quick" My little sister, Jen, said

"I'll be there in 30" I replied and hung up.

"Sorry Ant, I gotta go. My older brothers back and my sisters friends are coming over." I said.

He blushed "Can I come?" He asked

"Sure!" I smiled.