Prologue

In the outskirts of the city of tokyo there is a orphanage in the 2nd floor window in a room there is a 10 year old boy with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes a red shirt blue pants and a bandage on his right arm. He is packing some of his stuff in his suitcase. He heard that a family called the hyoudou's are going to pick him up for adoption, he was exited to meet them. Then he think about his past and doesn't know why his parents abandoned him when he was a baby left in the doorstep late at night with a letter about his name the caretaker took care of him for 10 years, by the time he was 5 years old on his right arm a dragon mark appeared when the caretaker saw this she was worried about that dragon design mark covered with a bandage and told him to not show it to anyone. By the time she told everyone about the lie they believed it, and now he is preparing to go with his new family.
He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a knock.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Y/N: It's open. Said while looking at the door.

When the door opened to reveal the caretaker with a happy smile on her face.

Caretaker: (y/n) the hyoudou's are downstairs waiting for you. Said with a smile

Y/N: Ok I'll be down in a moment. Said a little nervous

She nodded went downstairs. He is exited to meet the family and happy to be part of them, he got his suitcase and went downstairs to see a man a woman and a boy same age as him with brown hair and eyes. Once they notice him they smile as he came down from the stairs. It made him a little nervous.

Y/N: H-hello m-my name is (Y-Y/N) nice to m-meet you. Said nervously

Ms.hyoudou smiled and walk towards (y/n) and bend to his eye level.

Ms.hyoudou: Hello (y/n) is good to finally meet you. I'm glad that you will be part of our family. Said with a kind smile

Once she said that his nervous went away and smiled. Mr.hyoudou went to him and put a hand on his shoulder that made him look at him and smiled

Mr.hyoudou: There's no need to be nervous, your with family now. And nothing will change that. Said smiling

When he said that (y/n) smiled, happy that no matter if he is related or not they will still love him as there own son. Then Mr.hyoudou beckons to the young brown haired boy to come over.

Mr.hyoudou: This here is issei our son. He was anxious to meet you. He always wanted a brother to have fun with. Say hello issei. Said to the brown hair boy

The boy named issei smiled and walk towards his new brother.

Issei: Hey (y/n) is good to meet you. I'm issei let's be the greatest brother's ever!. Said grinning and holds out his hand.

That made (y/n) smile grabbed his hand and shook it.

Y/N: Right!. Said grinning as well

They both smiled at each other and the parents smiled at each other, knowing that the 2 boys will get along just fine. Then issei looks at his bandage right arm.

Issei: Hey (y/n) what happened to your arm? Why is it all bandaged up. Asked (y/n) pointing at his arm and (y/n) freezes.

Ms.hyoudou: Now issei don't just go ask questions like that!. Scolding issei

Y/N: I-It's fine. I had to answer his question. It happened 5 years ago there was an accident that burned my arm and left a bad scar. I don't like showing it so I covered with the bandage. Said lying convincing them to believe which they did.

Mr.hyoudou: Well shall we get going? It's a long trip to here from kuoh. That's the town we live. And you'll love it there. Said smiling to (y/n)

(Y/N) nods and gets outside of the orphanage and gets near the car until.

Caretaker: (Y/N) WAIT!. Shout getting his attention

Once she got to him and give him a small box.

Caretaker: I almost forgot to give you this. Said giving him a small box

He took the box and opened it and his eyes widen with a few tears seeing a pictures of him as a baby to today and looks at her and she gave him a smile.

Caretaker: You can keep them I know it means a lot to you more than me and don't worry I got a copy of this one. Said to him while showing him a picture of her holding him as a baby.

Then tears fall down in his cheeks and give a hug to her and she did the same with a few tears in her eyes. For the time she raise him like a son to her and she the same.

Y/N: I'll miss you and thank you for everything you did for me.Said smiling while hugging her

Caretaker: I'll miss you too. Said smiling then looks him in the eyes

Caretaker: I know that someday you will do great things to the world. It's a long road and you will face a lot of challenges ahead. But remember these words no matter what kind of challenge you face stay true to yourself never give up and face them head on. Said encouraging him with a smile and he nodded.

Y/N: I will. You don't have to worry about it. I will follow my own path and doing it my way. Said grinning at her which she giggled at that.

Then he got on to the car. Look through the window and waved at her and she waved back while driving of away from the orphanage. He look back and thought about everything he been through and smile at the good memories there.

Issei: Hey bro are you going to be ok. Said with a little concerned about his brother and he nodded.

Y/N: Yeah I'll be fine. Said with a smile

Ms.hyoudou: It's ok (y/n). I know you will miss the place and everything else. But don't worry you will have a happy life with us. Said smiling to him.

Mr.hyoudou: She's right. You will be happy with us and from here on out nothing will ever change to who you are now like the caretaker told you. Said smiling while driving.

While the car past through the gate and on to kuoh. Unknown to them in the forest a shadow figure watch the whole thing and looked at the car seeing the (h/c) hair boy in it leaving the place and look to their direction and smiled.

????: You will face a lot of challenges ahead once you awaken your hidden power. But I know you can do great things to the world. Said that and vanish like the wind.

End prologue

A/N: I hope you guys like this beginning before the chapter.
If it's good leave a vote and a comment and thank you for reading my first fanfic. And I know you guys are going to ask who is the shadow figure well that's for me to know and you to find out. If you find out who is before it reveals don't comment I want it to be a surprise!!!.