(S2) chapter 8

In evening at the occult research club, everyone in the clubroom. Issei sitting on a couch beside asia and (y/n) is sitting on the other couch with koneko sitting on his lap while eating a snack and kiba sitting beside him.

Then (y/n) looks at issei.

Y/N: So issei, how long you can keep your balance breaker?. Said with a questionable look.

Then he looks at his brother.

Issei: About three days. Said with a smile.

He nodded.

Y/N: That won't be good enough. Said with a serious look.

Then he did an anime fall from the couch.

Issei: What do you mean by that?. Said with a annoyed look.

Then he looks at him with a serious look.

Y/N: Because we got the attention of vali the white dragon emperor. Said with a serious look.

That got him to widen his eyes with a surprised look. Then thought about last night at what vali said.

Issei: How we suppose to do against him?. Said with a nervous look.

Y/N: We train. Said with a serious look.

That got his attention.

Y/N: We train to become stronger and maintain balance breaker longer. Said with a serious look.

Then issei nodded.

Issei 'thought': I will become stronger and achieve my goal. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Then he did a perverted look that everyone notice.

Koneko: He's at it again. Said with a annoyed look.

Y/N: I'll let this one slide, after all he did unlocked his balance breaker. Said with a smile.

Then he looks at kiba.

Y/N: That reminds me, how long you balance breaker is kiba?. Said with a smile.

Kiba: Same as issei. Said with a smile then he drink some tea.

Then he nodded.

Y/N: Then you will need training too. Said with a smile.

He smiled as well and nodded.

Rias looks at them with a smile.

Rias 'thought': Even after the battle against kokabiel you three want to improve your strength. Said in her mind with a smile.

Everyone continued chatting until they heard a knock.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

That got everyone's attention.

Rias: Come in. Said with a smile.

Then the door opened to reveal xenovia with her school uniform. That got surprised looks from issei, asia and (y/n).

Y/N: Xenovia what are you doing here?. Said with a surprised look.

Rias: Oh good, you found us. Said with a smile.

Then issei looks at rias.

Issei: Rias what is she doing here?. Said with a nervous look.

Rias: She is the new knight of the house of gremory. Welcome home xenovia. Said with a smile.

That got surprised looks from issei, asia and (y/n) is most surprised.