chapter 4

Inside the clubroom everyone except issei are looking at (y/n) that his 4  pawn pieces turned all into mutation pieces. Then (y/n) was also shocked about it as well that he is this powerful what sacred gear does he possess.

Y/N: Are you serious?. Asked with a shocked look.

Then rias nodded at his question.

Rias 'thought': How can this be! He's even more powerful than issei. Said in her mind still shocked.

When everyone calmed down they seat at the couch processing everything that happened now. Then issei looks at them confused.

Issei: What does that mean?. Asked confused.

Rias: It means that he is more powerful than I thought. But there is something different about the pieces. Said with a serious look.

(Y/N) looked at her with a confused look.

Y/N: What is it?. Asking her.

Rias: The evil pieces resonated with your mark, it means your mark is a seal to reduce the effect of the evil pieces. My guess that your more than a dragon than I thought. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Ok. Then how much of a dragon I am now along with my devil part?. Said with a raised eyebrow.

Rias looks at him and tries to sense the evil pieces.

Rias: I say your about 80% dragon and 20% devil. The devil part recessive and is only there to signify that you are a devil. Also the seal was developed by a dragon who sought to increase the dragon race like the angels and devils. Whoever it is?. Said with a smile.

He nodded and sit down by the couch and process everything he was told.

Y/N: What about my magic power?. Asked her.

Then rias looked at him with a serious look.

Rias: There's something you should know about that. Do you remember feeling like absorbing something inside of you when you change your hair and eyes?. Asked to him.

He nodded and remember that form when he killed yumi.

Y/N: Yeah I remember. Said with a angered look.

Rias: Well that power is not part of you. Said seriously.

Then (y/n) widen his eyes of what she said.

Y/N: What do you mean by that?. Asking confused.

Rias: I mean that the power you unleashed yesterday was not your element. You were born with no element's at all. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: So since I don't have elements. Then what was that power I used yesterday?. Asked with a confusing look.

Rias went into thought of something of what element he used to kill yumi.

Rias: *sigh* I don't know what magic power was but be careful with it ok. If you use it again and absorb to much you somehow adapt it the power is yours, but if not you will die. Said seriously.

He gulped and nodded at her.

Y/N: So that's out of the way. What will me and issei do now since we're now your servants?. Asked her.

Rias: Well you and issei will pass these fliers across town. Said with a smile.

Then a bag full of fliers appeared and give to the brother's.