(S4) chapter 7

☆☆☆☆

Y/N: DARK VOID DRAGON, DARK WAVE!!. Yelled with a serious look.

He fired a energy wave attack heading towards the practice dummies and hit them.

He is in the training room practicing his dark void dragon form, seeing the damage of his attack the dummies were destroyed.

His dragon partner speaks.

D/N:<Not bad partner your doing well.>. Said in his mind.

He nodded.

Y/N 'thought': Thanks but is still not enough to bring more control in that attack. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Ryuga: Your right about that but your doing good progress so far. Said in his mind.

Rio: Although you need to be careful, I don't know if is really gone. Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': I know what you mean. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

He has control of his dark power but something deep down he feels like is holding him back.

Masayume chasing
By
BoA

Music start.

At night lights shinning in a city part of the underworld, zooming in seeing both the hyoudou brothers are standing in a rooftop of a building with serious looks standing side by side looking at a place, (y/n) with his arms crossed and issei with his right hand on his hip.

(I chased my dream and got lost in the forest of my heart.)

Both brother's seeing the stadium where the rating game will be to fight.

(A clear spring reflected the warped smile better than mirrors.)

The tittle of HIGHSCHOOL DXD HERO, appeared and a light turning everything white.

(The tears I shed [don't cry] weren't gold or silver.)

Then appeared yasaka crying a little and disappeared, then her daughter kunou being brave. Next appeared great red in his human form with a neutral look and a picture of him, evelyn holding baby (y/n) who's sleeping, both of them smiling.

(These uncommon tears [don't fall my eyes] won't be noticed by the goddesses.)

Members of the hero faction standing firm and smiling, then appeared Cao Cao holding the spear and smiling.

(True dream, chasing, chasing, better than the greatest I've ever been.)

Then members of the gremory's battling their opponents of the hero faction and saji in vritra form battling yasaka in fox form. Then (y/n) and issei in their balance breakers battling Cao Cao with their own strength.

(Instantly chasing, chasing, that's the person I will be, the fire in one's heart.)

Then image of sairaorg and both hyoudou brothers staring each other with serious looks, then both brother's in their balance breakers charge towards sairaorg who charge as well and they fought. Then appeared issei in his newest form with red light wings, then (y/n) standing up a little injured covered in crimson red aura and his dragon mark glowing crimson red.

Na na na na na na na  oh.

Then appeared in the mindscape (y/n) with a surprised look looking straight to the three mysterious shadow figures, the first male smiling at him along with rio, but ryuga made a smirk of excitement.