chapter 2

At the double date the brother's waited for the girls at the center plaza while they wait a woman gave both of them fliers and left that felt weird for them and put the fliers on the pockets then waited for the to show. When they arrived they went to the zoo, the arcade, a food stand. At every moment at the date (y/n) glances at issei watching him if he did look at Yuuma's chest which he didn't that made him a little proud at this. At the end of the date all of them stand next to the fountain at a nearby park.

Issei: Man that was a great day don't you think bro. Said with a grin

Y/N: Yeah it was. Said smiling

Yumi: You know what would make this day even better. Said smiling

When both brother's saw their smile then they turn to a evil smirk.

Both girls: Your deaths!!. Yelled and form light spears at their hands

They threw their spears at them. (Y/N) manage to dodge it for not knowing how he did it, but issei didn't because his fear got pierced through his stomach and blood pouring out.

Y/N: ISSEI!!!. Yelled at his brother while running towards him.

When he got to his side his eyes widen at the wound at his stomach and more blood pouring out. Issei looked at his brother and cough.

Issei: *cough* (y/n) run while you still can*cough*. Said while coughing.

Y/N: NOOO!! I'm not going to leave you!!. Said with tears in his eyes.

Issei: *cough* I know *cough* but you have to liv-. Before he complete his sentence he died

When he died (y/n) widen his eyes and more tears fall on his cheeks. Then he heard laughing he turns to the girls, he was shocked when they turned older and black feather wings on their back.

(A/N: I'm not good describing so you can use your imagination)

Raynare: How unfortunate for him but for you (y/n) because of your talents and popularity my name is Raynare and my sister she still Yumi. If you want to blame on someone, blame god for putting a sacred gear at both of you. Said with a smirk along with her sister.

Yumi: Sorry (y/n) nothing personal but we got our orders. Said with a smirk and form an orange light spear.

Once she threw her spear everything was moving slow. (Y/N) had his head down shadowing his eyes and thought of everything he been through. His memories with the caretaker then the hyoudou's when they took him in and feel loved as a family along with issei. Then something inside him snapped. At the moment before the spear made contact to him it shattered in pieces that made them shocked.

Both girls: WHAT!!!. Yelled with a shocked look on their faces.

Yumi: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!. Yelled that her spear was destroyed.

Raynare: How did he do-. Before she finished her sentence.

When they were shocked. They saw (y/n) with a dark blue aura around his body and start to get up then his hair change color to dark blue. When he lifted his head up he opened his eyes and saw they changed color to slitted dark blue with a angered look.

Y/N: YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!. Yelling and the aura explode around him.

By doing that his bandage on his right arm was burning away and reveals a blue dragon mark glowing.