(S3) chapter 4

☆☆☆☆

Next day at the hyoudou mansion, everyone are enjoying their day and they saw this morning (y/n) with tsubaki coming down. They saw tsubaki holding on him because her legs are a little numb and everyone understand why.

Issei on the other hand super jealous that his brother and envy him for losing his virginity first with sona and now tsubaki.

At the living room.

Sona, tsubaki, akeno, koneko, kuroka and xenovia are talking.

Sona: So how was it?. Said with a smile.

Tsubaki blush.

Tsubaki: It felt wonderful, he really is gentle. Said with a smile and a blush on her cheeks.

The girls smile at her.

Then kuroka glances at akeno and she noticed, then both of them smile at understanding.

At midday everyone having lunch and talk about lot of things and preparing for the underworld peerage gathering, rias and sona informed that they have to attend with their servants.

Y/N: So this gathering will be for young high class devils and they will come for the gathering? Said with a questionable look.

Rias nodded.

Rias: Correct and it will be a special activity for the three way alliance to sign the treaty. Said with a smile.

He nodded at understanding.

Issei: So it's time for some training. Said with a serious look.

Then (y/n) and comet looks at issei with a smirk and that made him very nervous.

Y/N: Then we will help you, don't you agree comet. Said with a smirk.

Comet: I don't mind. Said with a smirk.

That got issei sweating bullets and a nervous look.

Later.

True to their words they trained issei a bit, but it felt like torture for him.

They made him do some warm up exercise, then pull some weights, do laps outside the mansion, help him with his sword and his sacred gear.

He is laying on the floor breathing hard and looks at the two.

Issei: You two are the worst. Said with a angered look.

They smirk.

Y/N: Trust me bro you will thank us for this. Said with a smirk.

Comet nodded.

Then they went to take a break to relax for the rest of the day.

Then (y/n) along with sona went shopping for groceries for dinner.

Y/N: Ok, we need a lot of things for dinner. Said with a neutral look.

He looks at the list and they make it to the market, they went to get what they need for dinner and for the rest of the week.

Then they bought the groceries, put them in a storage dimension for safe keeping and headed home.

On the way home (y/n) suddenly felt his dragon instinct acting up again and sona notice and she looks around and see a forest and she dragged him there.

When they made it she took a pill capsule out of her pocket dimension and swallow one.

She looks around, then place a barrier around them do no one can see or hear them thanks to kuroka to teach her and looks at him.