(S3) chapter 13

At the occult research clubroom everyone is looking at a rating game match.

Ever since the party the sport festival is almost there and some people participate the competition.

Now (y/n) has the race along with comet they became fierce rivals.

Then issei being tricked by aika the three legged race along with asia.

Then later went to practice for the sport festival, later everyone went to the club because rias wants to tell them about the rating game tournament it was supposed to be held in summer but what happened in the loki incident they postpone it and to issei and asia surprised they going against diodora astaroth.

Now everyone watching a match between sairaorg vs zephyrdor, but to (y/n) surprise that sairaorg defeated all of them on his own without even going full power and defeated zephyrdor with just one punch.

Y/N 'thought': He's strong. Said with a surprised look.

Rias: Zephyrdor fought well, he did good for a substitute. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Substitute?. Said with a questionable look.

Rias: The first heir died an accident. Said with a neutral look.

Then suddenly (y/n) felt a presence.

Y/N: We got company?. Said with a serious look.

Then a green magic circle appeared.

Rias: Astaroth. Said with a serious look.

Then diodora appeared.

Diodora: Hello everyone it's nice to see you. Said with a smile.

That got (y/n) to narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Y/N 'thought': So that's diodora astaroth the one who ruin asia's life. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Then everyone stand behind rias who is sitting on the couch and diodora sit on the other.

But (y/n) is by the wall with his arms crossed looking at him.

Y/N 'thought': What is he up to we're up against him and all of a sudden he shows up, somethings not right. Said in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<Indeed partner but be precaution.> Said in his mind.

Then he looks at him.

Diodora: Well let's get down to businesses, I would like to trade bishop's. Said with a smile.

That made asia a little afraid and (y/n) narrow his eyes with a serious look.

Gasper: Don't let him take me. Said with a nervous look.

Issei: He's coming for you. Said with a smile.

Rias: You want asia. Said with a neutral look.

That got her very nervous.

Diodora: I can assure you it's a fair exchange. Said with a smile.

Then he shows two images of his bishop's.

Diodora: Both of them are hard working and-. Before he could continue.

Rias: Stop right there, your offer is rejected, asia is not only a member of my peerage but as a little sister I ever had. Said with a smile.