(S4) chapter 6

Sunrise in kyoto at (y/n)'s hotel room, he's start to wake up and yawns, then looks at the time.

Y/N: Well time to pack, then breakfast and heading to the train station. Said with a smile.

Before he could get up he felt an unknown weight on his right side and see something moving under the sheets and he sigh knowing someone.

Then he grabs the sheet to move it.

Y/N: Kuroka I told you no sneaking in.....WHAT THE HELL!?. Said with a annoyed look and yelled at the last part with a surprised look.

What he sees is not kuroka is lady yasaka sleeping with a see through nightgown seeing her black bra and panties.

Then she start to wake up and looks at him and made a lust look.

Yasaka: Good morning (y/n). Said with a lust look.

Y/N: L-L-Lady y-yasaka what a-are you d-doing in m-my room?. Said with a nervous look.

She giggled at his reaction.

Yasaka: Well after you saved me I decided to thank you by sleeping with you. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Why?. Said with a nervous look.

Then she crawls on top of him.

Yasaka: Well I heard that your the galaxy dragon, also the son of great red, I find you attractive and you will be an excellent father figure for my little kunou. Said with a lust look.

He's sweating nervously.

Yasaka: Also I don't mind sharing you. Said with a lust look.

That got him very nervous and also his hearing his dragon partner laughing.

D/N:<Gotta admit partner your a lucky bastard.> Said in his mind.

Before he could speak he heard another voice in his mind.

Ryuga: That's correct your a lucky one. Said in his mind.

That got him surprised.

Y/N 'thought': Ryuga what are you still doing in my mind?. Said in his mind with a surprised look.

Ryuga: Decided to stick around and help you to control your new power. Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': And rio?. Said in his mind with a questionable look.

Rio: I'm here as well just in case ryuga tries something. Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': I thought you two will go to the after life to rest in peace?. Said in his mind with a questionable look.

Ryuga: Too boring, so I decided to stay in the sacred gear to get a front row seat to see some action, not 'that' action if you think I'm a pervert which I'm not. Said in his mind.

Rio: I decided to stay as well and help you to control your new power and making sure that ryuga doesn't force you to do something insane. Said in his mind.

Ryuga: What's that supposed to mean?. Said in his mind.

Then he shakes his thoughts and sees yasaka was about to kiss, suddenly his door suddenly opened and reveal to be issei.

Issei: Hey bro is time fo-. Before he could finish his sentence.

He sees his brother with lady yasaka, then he falls on his knees crying anime tears.