(S3) chapter 9

At the gremory mansion rias and her peerage have gathered in a room, after three weeks of their training.

Then issei hugs rias.

Issei: Rias I'm so glad to see you I never stop thinking about you. Said with a scared look

Y/N: All you been thinking about is her breast you idiot. Said with a annoyed look.

Rias: I missed you too. Said with a smile.

Then (y/n) looks at the others.

Y/N: So how was your training?. Said with a smile.

Kiba: It went well. Said with a smile.

Koneko: I was able to control my power. Said with a smile.

Then kuroka hugged her.

Kuroka: Yes she did well in her training. Said with a smile.

Xenovia: I'm now able to wield durandal but not at its full power. Said with a smile.

Gasper: Nothing much. Said with a nervous look.

Asia: I was able to use my sacred gear in long range. Said with a smile.

Akeno was a little sad.

Akeno: Fine. Said with a neutral look.

That got him to worry about her.

Y/N 'thought': Did something happen while she was training?. Said in his mind with a worried look.

Then azazel showed up.

Azazel: Well you kids did well in your training. Said with a smirk.

Then everyone looks at azazel.

Azazel: Your getting stronger at moment. Said with a smile.

They all smile.

Azazel: Well I'll be going to the meeting for the conference, remember there will be a lot of clans there. Said with a annoyed look.

Then he left.

Issei: We're invited?. Said with a surprised look.

Rias: More like in listed, my brother assign us to be guards for the VIP. Said with a neutral look.

Kiba: A lot of the clans will attend and we must be in our best behavior. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: I got a bad feeling about this?. Said with a serious look.

Rias: What do you mean?. Said with a questionable look.

Y/N: Remember back at the summit that azazel said that if there were spies from the khaos brigade within the society. Said with a serious look.

She nodded.

Y/N: Well we better keep our guard up and keep on watch for something strange just in case. Said with a serious look.

They all nodded.

Skip.

At the halls (y/n) walking in his mind during training for controlling his power, the dark power almost got him and thanks to tannin and tiamat they help him suppress it. They warn him to be careful and he thought about the boy he met.

Flashback 2 days ago.

At sunset he and tannin just finished his training.

Tannin: You made a great progress (y/n), but the dark power is still trying to consume you. Said.