(S3) chapter 17 season 3 finale

At the group arrived at a rainbow colored void.

Then (y/n) looks around.

Y/N: So this is the dimensional gap. Said with a neutral look.

Then arthur expand the shield.

Arthur: Stay in the light, if you leave this field than you will be swallowed by the nothingness and also this field will hold for one human world hour, once the time is up you will be force back into our dimension. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Let's just hope it gives us enough time. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: You and me both, but how can we find them?. Said with a serious look.

Arthur: Well the strength of your hearts affects the dimensional gap, do that and you will find them. Said with a neutral look.

That got everyone except (y/n), confused.

Issei: What does that mean?. Said with a questionable look.

Arthur: If I explained further then my warning will be meaningless, good luck. Said with a neutral look.

Then he disappeared.

Everyone starts to look around.

Xenovia: How can we know where is right or left?. Said with a neutral look.

Gasper: I know but I don't know which way is up or down. Said with a nervous look.

Issei: How the hell can we find them?, it's not this easy with the time we got. Said with a serious look.

Then (y/n) is thinking about what arthur said.

Y/N 'thought': The strength of our hearts affects the gap. Said in his mind with a serious look.

Then his eyes widen.

Y/N: That's it. Said with a surprised look.

That got everyone's attention.

Issei: What is it bro?. Said with a surprised look.

Y/N: Arthur said the dimensional gap can be affected by our hearts, he means our feelings. Said with a serious look.

That got everyone surprised except issei.

Issei: Still don't get it?. Said with a confused look.

Then koneko hit his gut.

Issei: What was that for?. Said with a annoyed look.

Koneko: For being an idiot. Said with a neutral look.

Y/N: What I mean bro is that let our feelings of our hearts call to them. If we can't find them, let them find us. Said with a smile.

That got everyone to understand what he meant

Tsubaki: So we need them to find us to use our feelings to guide them. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Y/N: That is our only chance. Said with a serious look.

Then everyone waited and suddenly two black voids opened on the opposite direction reveal one rias and the other sona in the opposite direction.

Issei: Rias. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Sona. Said with a smile.

Both girls look at them with neutral look.