(S4) chapter 10

After (y/n) left the clubroom with sona following him, everyone looked at issei who's in his thoughts about what he said.

Akeno: You really thought that rias will kill you?. Said with a serious look.

He looks at her.

Akeno: She never do that if that's true then she would have done after she was free from the marriage with riser but she didn't. Said with a serious look.

Then koneko stood beside her.

Koneko: Rias didn't betray us, she cared for us because of our pain of the past and did her best help us. Said with a serious look.

Kiba: She tried to help me to let go of the past even though your brother help me but rias tried. Said with a serious look.

Gasper: She help me find a new home and a new purpose and thanks to her I have a new family and an older brother figure to look up to. Said with a nervous look but a little serious.

Issei process everything what they said.

Akeno: But (y/n) is different from us. Said with a sad look.

That got his attention.

Akeno: I know that you know him the longest time but you don't know who he is when he was all alone as a orphan he tries to understand what love is even with you and your parents help he tried to understand. Said with a sad look.

But then she smile.

Akeno: But all change thanks to sona and us after what happened I told sona what happened with that fallen angel tried to do to him before he ask her out for a date but she risk to help him to be with him and now they are together along with us. Said with a smile.

Issei widen his eyes that his brother had the same problem that time and went with it.

Xenovia: I may not know what happened that time but I know that as long he has us he won't feel alone. Said with a smile.

Kuroka: And the time when the dark power took control of him we took the risk to help him and set him free from it. Said with a smile.

Issei process everything and then thought of everything from the start and realized that she didn't do like raynare did.

Then everyone left issei alone to his thoughts, the girls went to catch up with sona and (y/n).

Masayume chasing
By
BoA

Music start.

At night lights shinning in a city part of the underworld, zooming in seeing both the hyoudou brothers are standing in a rooftop of a building with serious looks standing side by side looking at a place, (y/n) with his arms crossed and issei with his right hand on his hip.

(I chased my dream and got lost in the forest of my heart.)

Both brother's seeing the stadium where the rating game will be to fight.

(A clear spring reflected the warped smile better than mirrors.)

The tittle of HIGHSCHOOL DXD HERO, appeared and a light turning everything white.

(The tears I shed [don't cry] weren't gold or silver.)

Then appeared yasaka crying a little and disappeared, then her daughter kunou being brave. Next appeared great red in his human form with a neutral look and a picture of him, evelyn holding baby (y/n) who's sleeping, both of them smiling.