chapter 10

It's been 3 days since asia became rias bishop, asia had enrolled into kuoh academy thanks to rias help. The Hyoudou's had adopted asia into their family, their parents didn't have a problem with it since they already liked her and elated to have a daughter they call their own. Now in the classroom asia stood in front of everyone.

Asia: Hello everyone my name is asia argento. I'm was recently adopted by the hyoudou's and now live in japan. Said with a smile with her school uniform.

Every male in class looked at the brother's mostly at issei because some of them don't want to suffer the wrath of the knight of kuoh. Then issei's friends came to him and strangled him.

Duo: YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!. Yelling at him.

Matsuda: How the hell did you get a hot babe like her dude!. Said to him with a angered look and straggling him.

Motohama: What is your secret to get a girl like that?. Asked him while holding his shirt collar.

When that was going on (y/n) looked at asia with some of the girls talking and he smiled.

Y/N 'thought': It's nice to see her making friends. Said in his mind with a smile.

Then he heard his partner voice.

D/N:<I agree with you partner she is happy to have friends and have a family like you, your parents and your brother.>  Said in his mind.

(A/N: These symbols <> are his words when he is speaking in and out of his mind I forgot last chapter. At the end of this chapter I'll show Ddraig and Albion symbols when they are talking.)

Ever since he awaken his sacred gear and became great friends with (d/n).

D/N:<There is something else you know about her right.> Said to him.

Y/N 'thought': I know she has a crush on my brother that I noticed her way she is looking at him. Said in his mind.

Ever since issei went to save her she has fallen in love with him and their parents notice as well and in their minds they thought she will help issei to let go of his perverted antics and finally having grandchildren. Now the girls are talking to asia.

Murayama: Asia does your room have a lock?. Asking her with a serious look.

Asia: Yes it does have a lock. Answering her question.

Katase: I bet he likes to masturbate so watch out for pubes. Said to her with a serious look.

Asia: I'll keep that in mind. Said to her.

Murayama: Also there could be hidden cameras all over the place so check everything. Said to her.

Asia: Umm... who are talking about?. Asking them with a confused look.

Katase: What do you mean?. Asked her.

Asia: Are you warning me about issei or (y/n). Said to them.

Murayama: Issei of course. But do us a favor. Said to her.

Asia: What is it?. Asking them.

Katase: Can you get a picture of (y/n) shirtless. I heard he had a toned body and some muscles. Said to her with a dreamy look.

Issei: HEY I'M STILL HERE YOU KNOW!!. Yelled at them.

Y/N: I'm leaving her in your care. Just please don't corrupt her or let her near the perverted trio. Said to them with a smile.

Skip