(S4) chapter 5

At night in the hotel in (y/n)'s hotel room, they gather for strategy.

Azazel: Alright everyone, we made sure to surround the area at nijo castle and the kyoto station. Said with a serious look.

They all look at the map.

Then he explained about a some power that redirected to nijo castle and that got them confused but (y/n) in thought.

Azazel: I'm sorry to say that I'm not coming with you in this battle. Said with a neutral look.

Serafall: Neither am I and comet. Said with a sad look.

Comet: We need to make sure that no one escapes. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: So what do we do?. Said with a questionable look.

Azazel: The sitri group is on stand by guard the area. Said with a serious look.

Sitri group: Understood. Said in sync.

Azazel looks at the gremory group.

Azazel: The gremory group along with irina will go to nijo castle and handle the hero faction. Said with a serious look.

They all nodded

Azazel: Also saji will join you. Said with a neutral look.

That got him surprised.

Saji: Why me?. Said with a confused look.

Azazel: Your dragon king form it will be a great help just in case, also that means that he's your responsibility (y/n). Said with a neutral look.

He nodded

Y/N: Alright. Said with a neutral look.

Saji: Looks like I have to listen to you. Said with a smile.

Y/N: Well I could be worse he put issei in charge of you. Said with a smile.

That got him annoyed.

Issei: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!?. Yelled with a annoyed look.

Y/N: Well you didn't complete contracts, created perverted techniques and your mind still thinking about breasts more than your responsibility. Said with a deadpanned look.

That got him to flinch.

Everyone laugh a that.

Azazel: Well then good luck all of you. Said with a smile.

Serafall: And be safe. Said with a smile.

They all nodded.

Masayume chasing
By
BoA

Music start.

At night lights shinning in a city part of the underworld, zooming in seeing both the hyoudou brothers are standing in a rooftop of a building with serious looks standing side by side looking at a place, (y/n) with his arms crossed and issei with his right hand on his hip.

(I chased my dream and got lost in the forest of my heart.)

Both brother's seeing the stadium where the rating game will be to fight.

(A clear spring reflected the warped smile better than mirrors.)

The tittle of HIGHSCHOOL DXD HERO, appeared and a light turning everything white.