Chapter 14

(A/N: This one will be a very long chapter I hope you like it.)

In the morning sunrise in the hyoudou's resident in (y/n) room he wakes up and looked at kuromi sleeping on his chest he smiled and pet her causing her to purr and start to wake up and looks at him.

Kuromi: Nya. Meowing.

Y/N: Morning kuromi sorry to wake you but I need to get up now. Said to her with a smile.

Then she moved off his chest and gets up and sit on the bed. Then he heard his phone ringing and took it. He got a message from akeno that said 'there will be an important meeting tomorrow after school'. He read it again and again to see he is not mistaken.

Y/N 'thought': It seems that were going to have a meeting tomorrow after school and I think I know why. Said in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<It would seems so partner. I advise to go train with tiamat today.> Said within his mind.

He nodded and thought of something and (d/n) notice his thinking.

D/N:<Is something on you're mind?.> Said within his mind.

He sigh.

Y/N 'thought': I'm going to take issei to train with us as well. Said in his mind.

That got (d/n) surprised and shock that his host is going to take his brother with him to train and got a little worried that what will his wife do to him.

D/N:<Are you sure about this. Tiamat has some 'issues' with ddraig in the past and it is not a pretty one I can assure you.> Said within his mind with a worried tone.

He nodded.

Y/N 'thought': Yes I'm sure but if something happens during the meeting issei will do something stupid. So I'm will help him so he gets an experienced of it. Said in his mind with a serious look.

The dragon knew he got a point and sigh.

D/N:<Alright you have a point and I will try to calm her down. But if I can't stop her by talking to her, you gonna help me on this one.> Said in his mind.

Y/N 'thought': I will don't worry and thanks (d/n) I'm really glad to have you as my partner. Said in his mind with a smile.

D/N:<No problem partner and I'm glad to have you as my host.> Said within his.

Then he got up and dressed in his gym clothes. Then he opened the door to see asia in front of him.

Asia: Oh good morning big brother. Said with a smile.

He smiled at her for calling him big brother. Then she sees him in his gym clothes.

Asia: Your going to exercise again?. Asked him.

Y/N: Yeah to help increase mi stamina and move a bit more but I'm taking issei with me this time. Said to her with a smile.

She was surprised that he will take issei to exercise and smiled.

Asia: Well let's hope he can do well. Said with a smile.

He nodded and smiled.

Y/N: Oh he will. Can you make some lunches for us were going to make it back before dinner. Said with a smile.

She nodded and went downstairs to make lunches for them. Then (y/n) went to his room and opened it to see his brother sleeping and got beside him and thought of something.