(S3) chapter 10

(A/N: Before you all read this chapter please know that this will be very, very different from the series.

Enjoy.)

In a mountain area in the underworld, rias with her peerage except asia and gasper, along with kuroka, rossweisse, sona with tsubaki and saji, finally irina are looking at the seal ajuka set up and start to glow.

Rias: The seal won't hold much longer. Said with a serious look.

Sona: Sure it won't. Said with a serious look.

Flashback a day ago.

Rias and her peerage are in a room with azazel explaining the situation.

Azazel: Odin went back to valhalla to retrieve mjolnir, the seal ajuka create will last a day. So when it breaks loki will be mad when he gets here. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: One day. Said with a surprised look.

Azazel: Yep, we don't have a choice to fight him but there is a problem. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: Because of the devil king's clan members attack him, it will bring a new war. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: Not to mention the khaos brigade, if word get to them it will bring things very difficult. Said with a serious look.

Azazel: That's correct, loki wants to bring about ragnarok and the khaos brigade wants pandemonium. Said with a serious look.

Y/N: This will bring the beginning of the end. Said with a serious look.

Akeno: If loki gets out before mjolnir arrived were done for. Said with a serious look.

Rias: Seems that way, I'm going to talk to my brother. Said with a neutral look.

At the meeting room.

The four devil king's, lord michael and odin looking at rias.

Sirzechs: You want to act as a distraction. Said with a neutral look.

Ajuka: You must know that I will sent only twelve people and with some rest I can only sent one or two. You won't have reinforcements. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: I'm well aware. Said with a neutral look.

Serafall: But dont think you are the only one. Said with a smile.

The a door opens to reveal sona, tsubaki and saji.

Rias: Sona. Said with a surprised look.

Sona: We will help too if that's alright. Said with a neutral look.

Serafall: I tried to talk to her out of it but wouldn't listen. Said with a smile.

Then she looks at sirzechs.

Serafall: But then again this mess with loki is our fault and since our little sisters sign clean up duty shouldn't get much objections and it won't look like we're playing favorites either. Said with a smile.

Azazel: There's no time for that anyway and we already decided the last two people. Said with a smile.

Rias: You did?. Said with a confused look.

Michael: Yes, the first one. Said with a neutral look.

He looks towards irina.

Rias: Irina. Said with a surprised look.