ova chapter

(A/N: This is an ova chapter for a certain bird brain, enjoy.)

At a train moving straight to the underworld, rias, her peerage, sona, tsubaki and ravel are on it.

Her peerage except (y/n), are playing a card game and issei losses.

Issei: DAMN IT!!. Yelled with a annoyed look.

He reveal the card he has as the joker card but the picture of issei in his balance breaker.

Kiba: You were easy to read by your expression issei. Said with a smile.

He reveal his card as (y/n) in his balance breaker but as king.

(A/N: They made issei joker card so why not our card as king. *smirk*)

Rias, akeno, sona and tsubaki watching with a smile.

Then akeno looks at rias.

Akeno: It's been a while since to be at the phenex domain. Said with a smile.

Rias: Yeah. Said with a smile.

Sona: Indeed. Said with a smile.

They all look and see (y/n) along with ravel and she is looking by the window.

Flashback.

In the occult research clubroom ravel came by to seek help.

Ravel: Lady rias, I apologize for a sudden visit. Said with a sad look.

Then she looks at her with a serious look.

Ravel: Please I need your advice regarding my brother. Said with a serious look.

That got them surprised.

The other's caught by surprise as well.

Xenovia: I heard rumors about him. Said with a neutral look.

Irina: Who's he?. Said with a confused look.

Asia: He's a member of the phenex family and rias ex-fiance. Said with a smile.

Irina: Really, how romantic. Said with a smile.

Rossweisse: Sounds so noble. Said with a smile.

Irina: Wait ex-fiance?. Said with a confused look.

Then asia explained everything about it and the rating game against him.

Xenovia: So (y/n) defeated him, I expect no less from him. Said with a smile.

Kuroka: Yeah, don't forget riser did insult my little sister and akeno during the battle. Said with a neutral look.

Koneko nodded.

Then they look at rias, issei, (y/n) and ravel.

Rias: So he didn't recover from that . Said with a sad look.

Ravel: I don't know if I should he come here but I thought you can know something. Said with a sad look.

Rias: Me?. Said with a questionable look.

Ravel: I went to get an advise to help him and they told me to go to you because he could learn some fortitude like your peerage posses, that is why your household is famous, right?. Said with a determined look.

That got them surprised.

Xenovia: Fortitude, huh. Said with a smile.

Irina: We know someone who knows that. Said with a smile.