chapter 13

It's been a couple of days since (y/n) obtain tiamat as his familiar. During his free time he's been trained by her to help master his dragon power, in his first day he explained to her about his training to 'that' style at first she was surprised but agreed to help him. When they began she told him there were a few flaws about his reaction time and his surroundings to make it more effective, he understood and progressed well to master his power and 'that' style of fighting. Then tiamat asked if he wants some help with elemental magic thanks to his devil side he can use some elements. Then said yes then tiamat taught him her ice magic that made him some ideas to how to use it along with his dragon power.

Then when he took the cat kuromi, their parents like her so they kept to  the family but they told (y/n) to be responsible for her he accepted and by the looks of it that kuromi didn't want to get separated from him, one time issei accidentally steps her tail and she use her claws in his face and he screams, then (y/n) got her to calm down by rubbing her tail gently. Then he looked at issei whom has scratch marks on his face with a serious look and warned him to be careful or he will burn all of his 'collection' into ashes. That got him pale and nodded.

Then the other time kuromi was spying him in the bathroom showering, he felt a little weird that his cat was watching him he could have sworn he saw her eyes sparkling at the moment when she looked at him.

Now on friday at night in a forest further away from town (y/n) in his gym clothes a little dirty, ripped and some bruises lying on the ground breathing and sweating. Then he looked at tiamat in a different outfit

Standing beside him with a little scratch on her clothes and a smile on her face

Tiamat: You have been progressed well in your training, the way I see it you can take on high class devils and give ultimate class devil a challenge but not at their level yet and the use of the ice magic with your devil side progressed well. Said to him with a smile.

Y/N: Thanks tiamat. I know I can do better I need some work on that technique and complete it when the time comes and working with the ice magic. Said to her with a smile.

She nodded.

The moment she started training him she asked him why he needs to master his power quickly, he told her about rias and the way she acted for a couple of days. When he finished explaining tiamat realized what he meant she heard some rumors about her situation with 'that' man so she asked why did he have to go so far. Then he explained that he owns her a favor for saving his brother's life. She was surprised that he cared about the pervert and smiled at him that he is like her husband so noble and caring.

Then he looked at his watch and he got up.

Y/N: I gotta go home before mom and dad gets worried about me and get ready for tomorrow. Said while getting up.

That got her attention.

Tiamat: What are you gotta do tomorrow?. Asking him with a confused look.