chapter 5

In the morning sunrise at the hyoudou's resident. In a room there's (y/n) in his bed sleeping then he starts to groan then open his eyes then looks around.

Y/N 'thought': How did I get here. Said in his mind while looking around.

Then when he was trying to get up but couldn't by a weight on his right side. He tried to move his right arm a little then he heard a low moan his entire body froze up and looks at the right side and saw something moving under the sheet.

Y/N 'thought': What the?. Said in his mind.

When he use his left arm to lift the sheet and saw akeno naked at his right side, holding his right arm between her breast then (y/n) face suddenly got red.

Y/N 'thought': WHAT THE HELL!?. Yelled at his mind.

Then akeno start to open her eyes, yawns then looks at (y/n) and smile at him in a lust way.

Akeno: Good morning handsome. Said with a smile.

Y/N: W-what a-are y-you doing i-in my bed and n-n-naked?. Said stuttering.

Akeno giggled at his reaction.

Akeno: I'm not the only one. Said with a lust look.

He got confused then look at himself then his face got so red that he is naked too and covers himself.

Y/N: What the hell!?. Yelled

Then he heard someone coming.

Ms.hyoudou: Hey (y/n) are you up?. Said through the door.

Then (y/n) panicked then put on his boxer's and pants then he looked at akeno, he tried to cover her but the door opened and sees his mother.

Ms.hyoudou: Good morning dear. Ho-. Before she finished.

She looked at (y/n) a top of akeno and they looked at her. Then before (y/n) could say anything she left his room in a hurry.

Ms.hyoudou: DEAR OUR (Y/N) IS IN BED WITH A BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!. Yelled at her husband.

Mr.hyoudou: WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS!?. Yelled as well.

Ms.hyoudou: Yes we're finally having grandchildren!. Yelled happily.

When that was going on (y/n) sigh at this then looked at akeno whom giggled at this.

Akeno: My oh my. I didn't think your parents are so bold. Said while giggling.

Y/N: Akeno what is going on?. The last thing I remember is I was fighting this dohnaseek guy. Asking her.

Akeno: Well you got injured by the shoulder then me and rias brought you both to your home to heal your wounds. Said with a smile.

He was confused that.

Y/N: How?. Asked.

Akeno: It has to be skin contact to do the healing process so we have to be naked in order to heal you. Said smiling.

Then he blush at what she said. When he was about to ask.

Akeno: Don't worry. We didn't do it. Said with a smile.

He sigh of relief that they didn't do it. Then akeno went to him and whispers to his ear.

Akeno: But I don't mind if we done it, and do a lot of things. Said teasing to him.

He then blushed so red that matches rias hair. She giggled at his reaction and they both got dressed, when he was out of his room, he saw rias coming out issei's room.