(S3) chapter 6

☆☆☆☆

At the hyoudou mansion everyone is enjoying their time and for (y/n) is his final day of his heat cycle.

At morning everyone enjoying their breakfast and as always issei saw his brother with xenovia this time and that made him look at him even more jealous of his brother.

Then later at the living room everyone gather for that rias and sona inform them.

Rias: Tomorrow will go to the underworld. Said with a smile.

That got everyone gain attention.

Sona: We will take a train to go their. Said with a neutral look.

Then issei got confused about that.

Issei: Why don't we just teleport to the underworld?. Said with a confused look.

That got her to look at him.

Rias: You see issei it is a little difficult to teleport because you, asia, xenovia and (y/n) can't get through the barrier around it. Said with a neutral look.

Sona: We go on train so that we can get there simple and less difficult. Said with a neutral look.

He nodded.

Then everyone went to their own activities.

Skip.

At the hall of the third floor, (y/n) walking to get some rest from training with comet again and with some help with his mate mira to give him some advice.

When he almost past akeno's room he heard a moan from her room and he stopped to look in the keyhole and widen his eyes and face red to see akeno playing herself.

Akeno: Oh, he got me addicted to this. I want him now. Said with a pleasure look.

He was about to walk away but he then thought not to leave her like that or his brother will take advantage of this.

He entered her room and locked the door and create a sound proof barrier.

The he went towards her while taking his clothes off and leave only his boxers.

He then made it to her bed without her noticing.

Then he grabbed her hands and pin her above her head and then kissed her. At first she is surprised and see that is (y/n) and kissed him back.

☆☆Lemon☆☆

Then he start to rub her sacred core and made her moan in their kiss and he put his finger inside her and move in and out.

That made her moan like crazy.

Then they look at each other's eyes.

Akeno: You naughty dragon, sneaking up on me. Said with a lust look.

Y/N: Well I can't leave you like that or my brother will have an advantage of this. Said with a annoyed look.

She giggled and then she pushed him to be on top of him.

Akeno: Let me take over, to make you feel good. Said with a lust look.

Then she took the pill and swallow it, then remove his boxers to release his member and she licked her lips by the sight of it.

Akeno: Looks like your little dragon is excited to see me. Said with a lust look.