(S2) chapter 6

At night in the abandoned house. Rias along with sona with their queen's are discussing with their servants about what happened tonight.

Rias: I know that I said that we should not intervene, but at least tell me what's going on. Therefore akeno and tsubaki will keep an eye on them. Said with a serious look.

That got surprised look from issei.

Issei: What?. Said with a confused look.

Then sona looking at saji who is bowing to her.

Sona: Saji. Said to him with a serious look.

That got him to flinch and he looked at her.

Saji: Y-Yes. Said with a nervous look.

Sona: You weren't nearly as causes as you needed to be back there. Said with a serious look.

That got him shake in fear.

Sona: I'm disappointed. Said with a serious look.

That got him pale.

Saji: Please forgive me. Said with a scared look.

Back at rias and her servants and they explain to her.

Rias: So I'm guessing that kiba is not here, then he went after that valper. Is that correct. Said with a serious look.

Issei nodded.

Issei: Yeah. Along with irina and xenovia, but I'm pretty sure if something happens he will call us if he needs help. Said with a worried look.

Rias: I wonder. His head is filled with hate and revenge. I don't think he will call us. Said with a worried look.

That got issei shocked.

Issei: Damn. Said with a worried look.

Then rias looks at koneko.

Rias: Koneko. Said with a neutral look.

Koneko: Yes. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: Why did you get involved in this?. Asking her with a surprised look.

Then koneko made a sad look.

Koneko: It's because I don't want kiba to go away. I'm sorry. Said with a sad look.

Then rias looks at (y/n), before she could say anything.

Y/N: I know what are you going to say rias, I'm not regretting on what I did. Said to her with a serious look.

That got her and akeno surprised.

Y/N: I know I disobey your orders, but I'm not just gonna stand by and wait to see what will happen to kiba, irina and xenovia. Said with a serious look.

Then he bowed to her.

Y/N: I'll take any punishment you see fit. Said with a serious look.

That got her very surprised that he doesn't regret his actions and accept any punishment.

Rias sigh.

Rias: There's no use dwelling on it now. I need you three to be mindful of your actions the choices you make will affect the rest of us. Do you understand. Said with a worried look.