(S2) chapter 15 season 2 finale

Morning in kuoh academy, everyone in classroom chatting and the perverts at it again.

Matsuda: Hey dudes I heard a rumor that there's a transfer student coming today. Said with a perverted grin.

Then motohama looks at him.

Motohama: Seriously. Said with a perverted smile.

He nodded.

Both of them were talking while issei looks at (y/n) who is in his thoughts about last night the summit. Ever since then he's been on his mind about his father who is the strongest being in the world and that made him surprised at this and question himself a lot of things on his mind.

Issei 'thought': I'm really worried about (y/n). Said in his mind with a worried look.

Then ddraig spoke in his mind.

Ddraig:[I know what you mean partner and to tell you the truth that I'm surprised that your adopted brother is the son of great red the strongest dragon of all dragon's. To think great red had a child and left him.] Said in his mind.

That got issei to frown.

Issei 'thought': But why?. Said in his mind.

Ddraig:[I think some reason is to protect him from harm.] Said in his mind.

That got him sad a little and looks at his brother.

At the time (y/n) in his thoughts about his encounter with his father great red.

Y/N 'thought': I can't believe that I'm his son. Said in his mind.

Then (d/n) speaks in his mind.

D/N:<I know how you feel partner and to tell you the truth I had a hunch about it when you release the galaxy saber, but I wasn't sure.> Said in his mind.

Then he frown a little.

Y/N 'thought': I just can't understand why he left me?. Said in his mind with a little angered look.

D/N:<There are some reason about it, but we just have to wait.> Said in his mind.

Then the door opened and the teacher walked in and looks at the students.

Teacher: Alright class, before we began we have a new transfer student. Said with a smile.

That got the boys to give perverted looks except (y/n) about if is a girl, some girls thought about if is a boy like their knight and prince.

Then the teacher looks to the door.

Teacher: You can come in now. Said with a smile.

Then the door opened and everyone sees the person, but the boys groan and glare at the person and the girls look at the person with heart eyes. But it surprised issei l, asia, kuroka, xenovia and (y/n) at the person.

It is comet in his school uniform and looks at everyone.

Comet: Hello everyone my name is come shitori nice to meet you. Said with a smile.

The girls squeal and the guys glare at him.

Teacher: So anyone has a question?. Said with a smile.

One of the girls ask.

Girl: Are you related with sona. Said with a smile and heart eyes.

Comet: I'm more like I'm her adopted brother. Said with a smile.

Then matsuda thought of something and smirk and stands up.