(S3) chapter 1

Dream world.

In the dream world (y/n) opened his eyes and sees nothing but a dark void around him, he continued to look around and sees nothing but darkness.

Y/N: What is this?. Said with a confused look.

Then he heard a dark chuckle behind him.

Then he turned around to see who is it, but to his surprise he sees himself but with pure black hair and shadowing his eyes with a evil smirk and a dark purple aura.

He is getting confused and afraid, then steps back a little.

Y/N: Who are you?. Said with a fear look.

Then suddenly his other him appeared in front of him and grabbed his neck and lift him up. Then (y/n) is choking a little by his grip and looks at his other self, then his other self lift his head up to see his eyes. To (y/n)'s surprised look that his other self eyes looks like pure dark eyes with a purple slit in the center .

Dark y/n: From the light comes the dark!!. Yelled with a evil smirk.

End of dream.

Then suddenly (y/n) wakes up panting and sweating, then he felt some weight around him and looks around to see sona sleeping on his right, tsubaki on his left, xenovia on his chest along with koneko, kuroka sleeping above his head along with akeno.

Then he looks at the ceiling.

Y/N 'thought': Just a nightmare, but it felt a little real. Said in his mind with a little fear look.

Then he heard a moan from sona he looks at her waking up and she sees him.

Sona: Good morning. Said with a smile.

He smiled as well.

Y/N: Good morning. Said with a smile.

Then she sees him a little afraid and gets worried.

Sona: Is something wrong?. Said with a worried look.

Y/N: Just a nightmare that's all. Said with a smile.

That got her a little more worried.

Sona: What kind of nightmare?. Said with a worried look.

Then he looks at the ceiling.

Y/N: I don't know. Said with a neutral look.

Then the other girls start to wake up and see (y/n).

Girls: Good morning (y/n). Said with a smile.

He smiled as well.

Y/N: Morning girls. Said with a smile.

That got them to smile except for sona she is start to worry about him.

Then he sits up and to his surprise that his room looks different, he sees a flat screen TV, his bed is 2x bigger and seeing a bathroom door.

Y/N: Ok, what happened to my room. Said with a surprised look.

Sona: The room along with the entire house is renovated. Said with a smile.

That got him surprised.

Y/N: The entire house?. Said with a surprised look.

She nodded.

Then they heard a scream.

Issei: WHAT THE HELL!!. Yelled.

Y/N: Well by the looks of it issei is up. Said with a neutral look.