(S2) chapter 5

At night in the abandoned church. Issei, koneko, kiba, saji and (y/n) are putting on a priest outfit.

Saji: A devil dress up as a priest. Said with a nervous look.

Irina: Not without kicking and screaming about it. Said with a smile.

Kiba: Nothing can stand in the way of my goal. Said with a serious look.

Then everyone is ready.

Xenovia: I think we should split up in two groups. Said with a neutral look.

Then (y/n) nodded.

Y/N: Good idea. We will take the east, then you and irina take the west. But in any case we encounter our enemy contact through the cellphone. Said to her with a neutral look.

She nooded.

Then everyone ready to leave but before they leave xenovia remembered something.

Xenovia: Hold on (y/n) there is something important I forgot to tell you. Said to him.

That got his attention.

Y/N: What is it?. Asking her with a questionable look.

Then xenovia walk towards him and stood in front of him with a worried look.

Xenovia: Me and irina appreciate for what you did for us. So as thanks, just you and your brother to know that...... Said with a worried look but couldn't finish the sentence.

That got him a little worried about her.

Y/N: Letting us know what xenovia. Said to her with a worried look.

She took a deep breath and looked at him.

Xenovia: That the white dragon is awaken. Said with a worried look.

When she said that, he and his brother are shocked that the white dragon, the vanishing dragon has awaken.

Y/N: Thanks for the info xenovia and don't worry me and issei will be careful when the white one shows up. Said to her with a smile.

She then give him a worried, but smiled at him and nodded.

Skip.

The five devils in disguised are walking and looking around. Then (y/n) is in thought about the white dragon emperor.

Then (d/n) speaks in his mind.

D/N:<You don't have to worry about the white one partner. If so then just to let you know that if he is near your body will feel a trembling sensation when he is close by, that way you will know and be ready.> Said to him in his mind.

Then he smiled.

Y/N 'thought': Thanks for the warning partner, but just in case be on alert as well. Said in his mind with a serious look.

D/N:<Understood.> Said to him in his mind.

While he finished talking with his partner. Koneko looks at him with a worried look, that what xenovia said that the white dragon emperor has awaken and doesn't know when it will make an appearance.

Koneko: Are you alright (y/n). Said with a worried look.

That got his attention.

Y/N: Yeah. Don't worry koneko, I know you are worried about me with this problem of the dragon emperors. Everything is going to be fine. Said with a smile.