04. after the after party

Timmy wasn't sure where he was going. The after party was in a huge hotel which he found himself lost in. He could hear Ella giggling as he lead her round the halls. Her laugh was like music to his ears, it was beautiful. Their hands never broke as he walked quickly around the halls.

"We're never going to find the exit" Ella was bubbling with alcohol and happiness. She never wanted Timothée to let go of her hands.

"Where are we going to go then?" He looked stumped, as if there weren't a million rooms surrounding them both. Neither wanted to suggest the idea in fear of the other rejecting it.

"Anywhere is fine" Ella's voice was soft, she really didn't care where they went. Not to sound too cringe but she just wanted to spend time with him while she could. Her words were orchestrated so beautifully, he wanted to kiss her so badly.

Timothée tried to unlock any room, Ella just let him. They weren't keycard rooms so he saw no reason why they shouldn't be able to get in. Eventually he found one and Ella lead the way in, not letting go of his hand.

She sat on a padded sofa, Timmy locked the door so they couldn't be disturbed. What anyone could disturb was completely unknown to him but he didn't want them to have any visitors.

"So Timothée Chalamet," Ella started, Timmy sat on the sofa in front of her and gave her a goofy grin. "Are you as French as your name?" She knew they had that in common so she used it to her advantage.
Though they sat at opposite ends of the sofa, Timmy felt so close to her.

"Call me Timmy" only his close friends and family called him that but he would allow it for Ella. "And yes, my dad is French and I speak it fluently" he didn't like to show off his French normally unless it was for an interview or when he was talking with his dad.

"Ah, moi aussi" Ella loved her skill to speak French and used it often. Timmy flashed her a sheepish smile, he couldn't believe the girl of his dreams could also speak the language of love.

"What side of your family?" Timmy asked, intrigued that what Armie had told him was true.

"My dads. My real name is Eleanor Laurent. I go by Ella and my family changed their name to Lawrence when they moved to England from France" Ella filled him on her family details, it was unneeded but she felt like she could tell him. "What about you?"

"Same. My dad. I was born and raised in New York and took the name Chalamet because it's more French sounding" her laugh made him smile with it.

"I want to go to Italy, was it beautiful. It looked beautiful in the film" Ella leant her head back against the back of the comfy sofa and closed her eyes. She imagined what the country would smell and feel like.

"It was like heaven. I'll take you there one day, to the town where it was filmed" his offer made Ella smile. He was too quick to offer, his first flaw.

"You shouldn't make offers like that, I'll hold you to it" she opened her eyes so she could look at him.

Every moment she had her eyes closed, he watched her and examined every inch of her face. Her small nose, rosey cheeks, plump lips. Her makeup was so perfectly placed but he knew she was be equally as beautiful without.

"I want you to" his words flowed so smoothly, if Ella weren't sitting down she would've fallen.

"I love the way you played Elio. It was as if you knew every feeling he was feeling." Ella mused about him. Timmy felt blessed to be able to spend this evening with her. He didn't say anything, he just watched her as she relaxed in front of him. "I didn't like your other character, I can't remember his name. In that film with the girl" he knew she was talking about Kyle from Ladybird.