38. dinner appearance

It was Timmy and Ella's first public appearance together. They were both going to the 'Me Too' dinner as they were both ambassadors to it. Ella was submerged in nerves while Timmy couldn't wait to have Ella on his arm.

They sat in the car together, Ella had never been to an event without Lexie before. She didn't really know much about the evening, she just wanted to support the cause since it was important to her.

"Robbie, will there be red carpet interviews?" Ella asked her manager who had flown out especially for this cause. Timmy, who was beyond excited, noticed that Ella was nervous and frowned.

"Yeah, sorry Elle." Robbie gave her a sympathetic smile but Timmy was completely lost.

"What's wrong with interviews?" Timmy asked, Ella looked at him with a distressed face.

"Red carpet interviews just give me a lot of anxiety. They're so fast and there's so many people, I just don't like it." She explained, he held her hand and nodded.

"I'm gonna be right next to you, I'll even hold your hand the whole way through if you want" he smiled but Ella didn't feel much better. She took a deep breath and stared out the window, her heart ran a mile a minute as they pulled up to the carpet.

"T" Ella said in panic, Timmy held her face and kissed her firmly. He didn't have time to say anything before Ella's door swung open for her to get out.

There was nothing but light on the way out, there were cameras everywhere. Ella stood outside the car and froze with the smile on her face. Timmy put his arm on her waist and she felt herself melt. Their eyes met and suddenly she was calm.

"Timothée! Ella!" People screamed. Timmy directed her wherever she needed. She just managed to smile and hold onto him with her arm as they made their way across the carpet.

"Can we get seperate ones?" Another photographer yelled. Timmy and Ella looked at each other, neither wanting to leave the other. Timmy leant down and kissed her cheek before slowly sliding away from her.

Ella loosened up, knowing Timmy wasn't far away from her. She tried not to let all the yelling from the camera men get to her.

Timmy's arm stretched out for Ella, she took his hand and took his side again. He held her waist tightly as they posed for more photos.

"Give us a kiss!" Someone yelled. Ella's heart raced but Timmy didn't think twice; he leant down and kissed her softly. Ella grinned madly when he pulled away.

Then it was time for the interviews. Timmy was always nervous for interviews but he felt more nervous that Ella was feeling nervous. Their managements split them and moved them to different press people.

"Timothée it's so nice to see you!" The press lady smiled when she saw him. Timmy grinned back but kept one eye on Ella who was doing an interview next to him.

"Really nice to see you, thanks for coming" he said because truly any press coverage and support was great for the cause.

"Glad to be here, who's your date tonight?" She smiled, knowing very well who his date was.

"Well, it just so happens that my girlfriend Ella cares deeply for this cause so it's only right she is here with me." the press lady smiled, he had answered it well.

"Yes I'm looking forward to speaking with her in a minute. What do you have to say about this organisation?" She asked.

"I think no one should ever be made to feel uncomfortable whether that's sexually or some other way. Sometimes men are trash, sometimes women are trash; it goes both ways but no one deserves to be taken advantage of. It's not what god wants, it's not what anyone should want and we need to raise awareness for that." Timmy spoke so fluently the woman couldn't help but just nod.