74. fam

Ella returned to England the weekend after the golden globes with one purpose; to collect her things. Timothée had come with her purely because he could and would rather not have a weekend without her.

They had to wait at the airport to collect their things, the flight had been tiring and Ella was not looking forward to all the goodbyes she would have to endure in the following fourth-eight hours.

Timothée let her lean on him as they waited in the baggage area, she had his coat on while he stood with his headphones wrapped around his neck. His arm sat loosely on her shoulder as she closed her eyes.

"I can hear your music." She mumbled into his jumper, his chuckle rippled through him.

"I can see your case." He replied soon after, removing his arm from around her and leaving her to get their bags.

Ella looked around the airport and saw a few flashes and some clicks. There were paparazzi around. She pulled Timmy's hood over her head, she looked like shit, as she watched Timmy held an elderly woman get her bag.

He grabbed his bag and turned around to see Ella covering up her face. Immediately, he looked around and saw the men with cameras waiting behind the barriers. He pouted at her, making her smile before sticking his tongue out. She stuck out her tongue in response and he leant down and licked her. She squealed but he was happy he had made her laugh.

"Come on mon papillon. Let's get out of here." He nudged her, leading her out of the airport and towards a car to go to her dads house.

Ella's dad had done everything while she was in New York. He had put her flat up for sale and sorted everything out for her. All she had to do was sign some papers in the morning and start moving her stuff.

In New York, Timmy had been finalising the agreements for their new apartment and it would be ready for them a week after they returned. They were in 'the final stretch' as Matt kindly put it.

"So, tomorrow we are going to pack up everything in my flat and then I have some stuff to go over at the office." Ella scrolled through her calendar. Timmy nodded.

"Are you sure we can't stay at your flat tonight?" He kissed her neck softly, she curled her shoulder towards her face and giggled.

"It's not mine anymore babe, as of Monday, a new person will live there." She explained, he pushed out his bottom lip.

"So you're brother's going to be there too?" He asked, she nodded as she scrolled through Instagram now.

"Are you nervous?" She asked, he shook his head.

"Your dad likes me so Leo should to." He spoke logically but Ella just scoffed.

"Yeah, alright." She laughed to herself, confusing Timothée as they pulled up to her dads outer London house.

"Gimme a kiss quick." Timmy said as they got out the car, Ella didn't object as she reached up and kissed him quickly.

"We can kiss in front of my dad. Stop being weird." She said as he got their stuff out the car. Timmy shrugged and kissed her again.

"Ella!" A voice boomed from the door. Ella turned her head away from Timmy to see her dad in the doorway. "And Timothée! Bonjour mes amors! Hello my loves" he beamed. Timmy grinned as Ella ran over to her dad and hugged him tightly.

"Salut papa." She said to him as they hugged. "I think T might need some help." She suggested, he made his way over to Timothée and offered his help.

Ella looked at her family home and sighed, she was going to miss it. As she walked into the kitchen, she saw her brother standing with a girl, presumably his girlfriend, as they made dinner.