59. tiff

Ella was starting to think that it was a mistake coming to Canada with Timothée. Lexie and Matt came along too for support. As soon as Matt saw Ella, he truly didn't know who she was. She looked lifeless, Lexie and Timothée dragged her around like a doll and hoped it wasn't forever.

Timmy kept an arm around her at all times whenever they walked or went anywhere. Ella just allowed it to happen, not wanted to say anything in fear of losing him.

When the stylists and management gathered around him to make him look like a model, Ella sat on the sofa with Lexie.

"I like your hair like that." Ella said out of the blue. Lexie looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Brown? Or curled?" She wondered, Ella gave her a small smile. No one could understand the underlying conversation they were having.

"Both." She answered. Lexie stayed still for a second then broke out into a grin and jumped onto her to give her a hug. She tried not to cry as she held her fragile friend.

"What do you think Elle?" Timmy's voice interrupted their embrace. Ella turned her head and lost her breath as soon as she saw him. She let go of Lexie and stood up. Her heart raced as she walked to him, his grin bore into her as she ran her hands along his chest.

"T." She whispered, he couldn't stop grinning at her as her hands touched him. Lexie smiled at the couple, wanting them be together desperately.

lexielex posted a photo:

lexielex: the strongest girl i know is back in my armstagged: ellalawrence                           -comments turned off-

tagged: ellalawrence
-comments turned off-

"We're leaving soon, you two have to get ready" Timmy said to them both. Lexie dragged Ella into the other room.

They got ready quicker than anyone expected. Ella didn't like to look at herself in the mirror too much recently so she just put on her dress, brushed her hair and sprayed some setting spray on her face.

They walked out moments later, Ella was pulling down her dress as much as she could and Timmy watched. She used to be so comfortable in her body and now she looked like it was desperate to get out of it.

Lexie wrapped her arms around Matt and gave him a firm kiss. Ella watched awkwardly before pulling down her dress once more, as she shoved it down someone placed their hand on hers. She snapped her head up to see Timothée staring down at her.

"Stop it, you look beautiful." He whispered, her breath quickened as he stared at her. Their hands stayed together while she froze at his gaze.

"That's my problem." She muttered to herself and snatched her hand away from him. He watched her solemnly walk over to her bag and slip her shoes on.