25. london day two

ellalawrence posted a photo

ellalawrence: my sugar honey iced tea bumble bee

tchalamet liked your photo.
tchalamet commented: 20/20 vision baby.
feliciathegoat: nice shoes @ tchalamet
pauline.chalamet: i can't with you two, it's too cute.

Ella posted the photo she had taken the night before when they had gone for dinner while they were waiting for their bubble on the London eye to arrive. She looked at Timmy's comment and grinned at him goofily, then she saw Tyler's comment grinned.

"Tyler commented on my photo" she showed Timmy and he joined in with her grin.

Timmy put his arm around her while she went through her phone. He could see a few people looking at them, he couldn't tell what way the men were looking at her so he made it clear to everyone involved. Ella didn't mind.

"I haven't seen him a while." He said to no one in particular before kissing her head as Ella continued to look through the comments. She then saw Pauline's.

"It's so exciting to think that in two weeks I can go and see your sister whenever I want" Timmy pulled a weird face, not understanding.

"Why would you do that?" He laughed, she looked up at him and raised her eyebrows.

"Because she's so nice and I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her at Coachella" Ella liked Pauline's comment and then moved onto her texts.

mia: i hope you are bringing him by the office. everyone wants to meet him.

mia: i guess you are now instagram official. let me clear up the shit storm you've just caused for your fans.

Ella laughed at Mia's texts and then showed them to Timmy. He was the kind of person that when you show them something on your phone, they just take it right out of your hands as if they couldn't see it fine right where it was.

"Wait, I wanna meet all your people." He whined like a child when she grabbed her phone back.

"We can swing by later if we must" she rolled her eyes cheekily at him but he just found it adorable and kissed her softly.

They entered the bubble along with a bunch of other people and Ella didn't really know what to say about it.

"Here you go, that's London." She pointed at the view. Ella took it for granted, seeing it everyday. That's why she didn't understand when Timmy walked slowly up to the glass and stared at it with such love in his eyes.