13. plans

timmy: are you going to coachella?

ella: think so, a brand is sending me.

timmy: perfect.

ella: are you?

timmy: i am now.

Ella couldn't help but smile as she read his texts. Coachella was the following weekend, that wasn't that long at all. Ella was flying to LA in a couple of days to do Ellen and then staying there until Coachella was over.

Ella had been hanging out in her management offices for a while, she had had meetings all day about publicity, coachella, brand deals and movie proposals. Lexie hadn't been at the office all day so she was ten times more bored.

"Hey you, did you have fun in New York?" Mia opened the glass door to the office Ella was chilling in. She had a huge bouquet of flowers in her hand which Ella was immediately drawn to.

"Yeah, it was great. What's with the flowers?" Ella took her feet from off the table and walked around to where Mia was standing.

"They're for you, came in just now." Mia grinned, knowing who they were from. Ella read the card and bit her lip.

Missing you, T xx

"Oh wow" Ella tried to play it cool but on the inside her heart was aching and her body was screaming for him.

"Elle, he's so cute. Does he know your in New York filming a movie in like a month?" She was excited for Ella, everyone who knew Ella knew she deserved something like this.

"Yeah, I can't wait. And, he's going to coachella" Ella became just as excited, Mia's face broke out into a huge grin.

"Oh my god I get to meet him!" She beamed which made Ella laugh. Mia annoyed Ella eighty percent of the time but the other twenty she saw her as an almost best friend. "It looks like you are definitely making it work" Mia smiled.

"Trying to at least" Ella let out a short laugh. Mia left the room not long after, leaving Mia with the roses Timmy had sent her. She decided to do something naughty and post a photo of them on her instagram.

 She decided to do something naughty and post a photo of them on her instagram

ellalawrence: surprises like these make me hungry for a big apple. 🏙

Believe it or not, Ella spent a long time on her cryptic caption. Everyone made the link between New York and her caption, she loved reading through the comments wondering who had sent her flowers and why she wanted to go to New York. Suddenly, a notification came through that she had secretly wanted.

tchalamet liked your photo.

tchalamet commented : caption of the year.

Ella wondered whether it was a good idea to post the photo, a lot of people were commenting on Timmy's comment. She secretly loved that no one knew what was really going on except her and Timmy.