16. coachella day one

Ella was practically bouncing in the Uber. Her, Lexie, Mia and her stylist Callie were in the Uber on the way to the villa that Timmy had rented for everyone to stay in. Ella couldn't wait to see him, it had been two weeks since their New York rendezvous and she was beyond ready to see him again.

It was also coachella day one, she couldn't wait to go to a festival with her friends and Timmy. She had never been with a boy before so it was definitely going to be interesting. There had been speculation about Timmy and Ella and if they weren't going to be revealed at coachella then they would definitely be revealed at a party Timmy was taking her to in the night.

Ella got out of the car first while the others grabbed all their stuff, she ran up to the door and rang the doorbell to the huge villa. It was so warm and since Ella had been in LA already for a week, she had a glowing tan. Lexie, Mia and Callie joined Ella on the doorstep to wait for someone to answer.

"Ladies" Matts face greeted them at the door. Ella could see a few people in the pool from the door but no sign of Timmy.

"Hey Matt" Ella hugged him out of pure happiness. The rest introduced themselves, Matt knew that Ella was looking for Timmy so he did her a favour.

"Timmy!" He yelled loudly, there was the sound of footsteps from upstairs and Timmy flew down the staircase to greet Ella.

Ella jumped onto him to hug him and they both squeezed each other tightly. The girls and Matt just watched it happen, Lexie had never seen Ella like this with any boy so it took her by surprise.

"Oh my god you're so tanned" he laughed as he took a good look at her. Ella couldn't speak, she just laughed and hugged him again.

Timmy wrapped his arms around Ella's back and picked her up, she pulled out of the hug and kissed him hello. Timmy put her down and focused on the kiss, making sure it was a good one. Ella felt so happy, it was like she was on all the drugs. Once they had stopped kissing, they both looked at their friends who were patiently waiting by the door.

"Sorry" Ella became very embarrassed all of a sudden while Timmy was just out of breath.

"Long distance, we get it" Matt nodded. Ella looked at all her friends who were in a trance. They couldn't believe Ella was acting like this.

"Um, Timmy this is Mia, my publicist, Callie my stylist and you know Lexie" Timmy didn't want to let go of Ella but he knew he had to be polite. He shook all their hands and said hi. They all watched him, the boy who made Ella Lawrence all soppy and lovey.

"Any free rooms are yours, you all get your own except Ella who's in with me" He grinned down at Ella who was bursting with excitement.

"I'll set up in my room yeah Elle?" Callie said, Ella just nodded and turned back to Timmy to give him another kiss.

"Oh my god I missed you" Timmy mumbled as they kissed. Matt offered to help Lexie with her bags since she had hers and Ella's and Ella was preoccupied.

"What time are we leaving? I need to get dressed" Ella pulled her face away from Timmy so she could see him properly. He hadn't changed at all, his hair was still as curly and messy, he was still as handsome.

"You look great, go like that then we have more time to catch up before we go" he pulled her closer, not wanting to be far away from her. Ella kissed him again quickly and let go, Timmy let out a whine as she moved away and quickly pulled her back.

"I'm gonna get ready, I've never been to coachella before and I don't want to miss much" Timmy could talk wait to party with Ella all day so he let her go but not without a long kiss beforehand.