20. work

Ella was dressed in her nicest casual wear, ready for the last meeting of the movie she was filming. It was a beautiful story, of which she was the lead. Ella walked into the offices with Robbie by her side.

"I'll go find the director or something. Stay here" Robbie threw his arm out so Ella didn't move. She got out her phone and started to stalk Timmy's Instagram account.

"Ella Lawrence?" Someone said which caused her head to rise instantly. A familiar face stood in front of her, she just couldn't put a name to it.

"Hi" She said awkwardly and the man laughed when he realised she didn't remember him.

"Milo..." as soon as he said it, it clicked in Ella's head. Ella had gone to drama school with Milo, he was so much better looking now. He used to have out of control curly hair, braces and 70's dad glasses. Not a good look. Now, his hair was a much tamer kind of curly, it was a lot less blonde and he had grown into his face a lot.

"Milo Dawson?" Ella burst, he laughed and nodded. He didn't really expect her to remember him but he was glad she did. "No way!" She hugged him, they had been in the school plays together all the time.

"Nice to see you Ella, are you in 'This is the way'?" That was Ella's new movie she was starring in, she still couldn't believe how Milo looked.

"Uh yeah, I'm Sophia" she grinned which made Milo grin.

"What! I'm Carl" Carl was her love interest in the movie. The movie wasn't really a romance but it had one intertwined within it.

"This is crazy! Who knew huh?" Ella grinned, Milo was very excited about being in the movie with Ella. He had always thought she was really kind.

"Ella, we're going in now" Robbie called. He noticed Ella was talking to Milo and was concerned with the way he was making her act.

"Okay everyone. Welcome, this is the essential cast so all the characters with names." The director laughed which meant we all had to laugh as well. Milo had placed himself next to Ella while Robbie kept an eye on him from afar. "Okay, today we are just going to go over some last minute things before we start filming in New York in May" the director was obviously very excited. "Okay, first things first, does anyone have any issues with accommodation. We are set you up in a four star hotel near the set, is there any issues with that?" He started, Ella out her hand up shyly and everyone looked at her.

"I'm actually going to be staying with a friend so you can cancel my room" she said sweetly, everyone kind of just melted at her feet and agreed instantly; except for Milo.

"Where's this friend? Are they close to the set? Wouldn't you prefer to be near the set just in case of like traffic" he stumbled which Ella found mildly amusing.

"They live in Hell's Kitchen and since we're filming on the upper east side, it shouldn't be that hard to get to" Ella was willing to fight as long as she got to stay with Timmy while filming. Milo didn't know what to say so he just let it happen.

"That's fine Ella as long as you're there for filming" the director, Jack, smiled.

"I will Jack don't worry" she flashed him a smile which made him swallow hard and made Robbie roll his eyes.

"Okay, next order of business..."

Once the meeting had finished, Ella and Robbie were ready to leave until someone touched Ella's arm quickly. She spun around to see Milo grinning at her.

"Hey, since we are gonna be you know, dating in the movie, I was thinking we should get to know each other a little bit" he was so awkward it made Robbie want to burst out laughing but he knew that would be rude so he just turned around to do it.