08. day one

Ella grabbed her suitcase from the baggage and made her way to Timmy. Her stomach erupted with emotions, he told her he would wait for her at the gate. She put her bag over her shoulder and made her way towards the exit.

Timothée rocked back and forth on his toes, he was so nervous to see her. They had been texting non stop for two weeks and now they were seeing each other again, he took some deep breaths but his breath stopped all together when he saw her.

Ella couldn't stop grinning when she walked up to him, his hair was curly and messy but he made it work. Ella stood in front of him, neither of them knew what to do but it wasn't awkward.

"Can I have a hello kiss?" Timmy's courage burst from his desires. Ella let out a short laugh but she couldn't stop smiling.

"Are the two huge men in black suits gone?" Ella watched Timmy's eyes search for Ella's security who should've left already.

"Yep" his cheeky grin showed Ella he knew what was coming.

Ella put her bag on the floor and placed both hands on each side of his head. Timmy bit his lip and awaited the kiss he had been waiting for for two weeks. Ella pressed her lips to his, the contact sparked something in Timmy, causing his hands to place firmly on Ella's back.

Ella pulled away and smiled at Timmy who couldn't believe his luck. He leant down and picked up Ella's bag, he was a gentlemen after all.

"Come on, I know you're probably tired but we are going to a party" Ella looked down at her clothes and then back up at Timmy with fear.

"I'm not dressed for a party, Timmy" Timmy licked his lips subconsciously when she said his name. He looked her up and down before shrugging. She looked perfect to him.

"We can swing by my place beforehand. Come on, the night is young!" He put his arm around her and lead her out of the airport.

Timmy made Ella ride the subway for the first time, she thought she would hate it but he made her enjoy the experience. Any person who walked past, Timmy would made judgements about but they would always be hilarious. Timmy loved to make her laugh so he cracked jokes at any given point.

"Welcome to New York!" Timmy hadn't taken his arm off her but it made Ella feel safe in the foreign city.

"I've been to New York before Timmy" she giggled, he grinned down at her before making a dramatic cry.

"But you haven't been to my New York" he didn't take his arm away from around here even when they got in the lift. They both leant against the back of the lift and stared at each other. Ella felt a unique euphoria that she only felt when with him, little did she know that Timmy was feeling the same euphoria.

When they arrived in Timmy's apartment, Ella broke away from him and rushed to a window. She gasped at the view that she had only seen in photos Timmy had sent her.

"It's the view" she whispered to herself. Timmy just watched her with such adoration as she pressed her hands to the glass. He unlatched the window for her and slid it up so she could take in the air. "It's so cold" she broke out into a laugh which Timmy joined in with.

"You should get ready, I promised Matt we would go. He wants to meet you" Timmy felt embarrassed about Matt's party but he couldn't ditch his best friend just for a girl, even if it was Ella.

Timmy left the room and decided to put on a baggy jumper and a denim jacket so he was warm but fashionable. He ran his hand through his hair a couple of times before just waiting on the sofa for Ella to be ready.

"I haven't done by hair properly and my makeup is very minimal." Ella rambled as she walked out in front of Timmy. Timmy stood up almost immediately and took in the full image of Ella.