28. london night three

I'm really dragging this one out, I can't bear for them to be apart.
—————————————————

tchalamet posted a photo

an angel got in the way of my bridge pic tagged: ellalawrence

tagged: ellalawrence

ellalawrence liked your photo
ellalawrence commented: 😇
armiehammer: i miss you both
tchalamet replied to armiehammer: dude call me
ellalawrence replied to tchalamet: by your name?
armiehammer replied to ellalawrence: she's a keeper and I'm calling you now.

Ella walked into her bedroom where Timmy was sitting on the bed on the phone to Armie. Ella got undressed purposefully in front of him and got into her pyjamas.

"Yeah, the London eye is really slow" Timmy told Armie as Ella put on Timmy's shirt.

"I warned you" Ella called as she walked into the bathroom to take off her make up and brush her teeth.

"Dude, I told her I loved her" Timmy said as soon as she closed the bathroom door. She heard Armie gasp and then repeat his words to Elizabeth in the background. He then heard her gasp.

"What! Did she say it back?" Armie wondered.

"Yeah, it was great. She was all freaked out that her mom was gonna ruin things and I told her I wasn't going anywhere and then I just said it" Timmy was so excited, he had never been this happy with a girl before, it was thrilling:

"You met her mom?" Armie asked, getting just as excited as Timmy.

"Yeah, was not great but it lead to the I love yous so in hindsight it was perfect" Timmy watched Ella walk out of the bathroom, brushing her hair.

"That's great Tim. I'm happy for you" Armie said, Ella got into bed and started to kiss Timmy's neck, signalling that it's time to stop the phone call.

"I gotta go Armie, I'll see you next week" Timmy hung up the phone and turned his head to kiss Ella. He gave her a few loud kisses before just watching her get into bed.

"I could get used to this" Timmy never wanted the moment to end. He had Ella with him, they both knew they were in love and nothing could stand in their way. On top of that, they had a whole other day together thanks to him. He was completely relaxed and happy; that was until Ella said:

"My dad said he's looking forward to meeting you tomorrow" Timmy had forgotten that he was meeting her dad the next day. His relaxed mind had now gone to shit.

"Is he nicer than your mom?" Ella turned to look at him and let out a laugh at how cute he was being.

"He's much nicer, he already knows about you and hasn't threatened to hurt you." She grinned, Timmy did worry about Ella unconventional parents but figured everyone had their thing and that was hers. It could be worse. Ella put her phone down and grabbed her moisturiser.