50. end

Ella walked through her apartment door and immediately walked around to try and find him. He was sat on her bed with his laptop in his hands, when he looked up at her he gave her a thorough smile. Ella returned the smile and kissed him hello.

"I've had the longest day" Ella laid down on the bed next to him, trying not to think about Milo in her office or the dozens of meetings.

"How were your meetings?" He leant down and kissed her stomach. Ella thought about all the stressful things in her life and pushed them aside, she was with Timmy now and she needed to focus on him.

"I don't want to talk about it" she mumbled and rubbed her forehead with stress. "What are you doing?" She asked, noticing his laptop.

"Uh, looking for dates we can meet up again. You know, I'm leaving in a week for Budapest and we haven't made any more plans yet" Timothée worried that Ella was distracted. She seemed so stressed all the time and there was nothing he could do about it.

"A week? I thought we had a couple of weeks?" She said eventually. He bit his lip and shook his head.

"My scheduled all over the place, I'll e-mail you a copy of it." He picked up his laptop again and e-mailed her the list.

"let's make some plans so I have something to look forward to" Ella got out her phone and pulled out her calendar. "Can you come back for my birthday? It's in a couple of weeks" Ella asked. Timmy looked at his calendar and winced.

"I can move a meeting I have that day to another time. I could get an early flight on the Saturday and get there in the evening but I'd have to leave early on Monday morning to get back for something I have in the afternoon" he ran her through it and her face dropped.

"If it's an inconvenience..." it seemed very complex to Ella. He shrugged as if it was nothing.

"No inconvenience. I'll be there" he put it in and then turned for more. "I have an open weekend at the end of July?" He suggested.

"I'm doing press tours from the last week of July all the way through August. Although I am in New York for press the last Sunday of August" Timmy gave her a sad look.

"What are you promoting? You just filmed the movie?" He didn't take his eyes off his calendar.

"It's for a movie I filmed last year." She answered, he let out a groan.

"You're going to be in New York for a day and it's not even a day I can do" Timmy complained. Ella scanned her screen for something else. "Can you not take a weekend off or push some meetings or something?" Timmy seemed to be able to push and pull out of things so quickly but Ella just felt like she couldn't. When Ella didn't answer, Timmy slammed his laptop screen down and stood up. This caused Ella to sit up.

"Don't get mad" she saw the steam started to build in his head. Repeating the words he had always said to her when they had this argument.

"I'm not getting mad" he was pacing angrily, trying to figure out how he felt that he couldn't see Ella for a really long time or maybe even ever.

"You have the same job as me, you know how demanding and gruelling it is" Ella tried to knock some sense into him.

"Yet I can always make time for you." Ella felt abused by his words. They were simply not true to her.

"Once I commit to something I don't like to pull out of them, I've said to these people I'll be there so I will" Ella was getting more and more offended with each look he gave her. He stopped pacing and stared at her in the face.

"Where's your commitment to me Elle? You surely cannot be busy for that long" Ella decided to let him get it all out of his system.

But she was, this was a busy year for her. After the Oscars she was getting lots of meetings with different casting directors and she was supported so many organisations and charities that she always had a party or awards evening to go to. She was always busy.