64. sneakin'

Timothée waited until he was sure everyone had gone to bed before he attempted to sneak into Ella's room. He couldn't sleep alone, knowing he had her.

He tip toed out of the room and started to make his way to Ella's. He could see the door just when Matt stomped up the stairs with two bottles of water. Timothée rolled round the corner so he couldn't see him.

Matt stopped, watched Timothée roll round the corner and pulled a weird face. He walked into his room but kept the door open slightly to watch what Timmy was doing. Timmy came back from the corner and slipped into Ella's room. Matt raised his eyebrows.

"Are Timmy and Ella back together?" He asked Lexie. Lexie's head snapped up from her phone.

"I don't know. Why?" She asked, wondering why Matt would suggest such a thing.

"Because he just went into her room." Matt let out a laugh but Lexie's eyes almost popped out of her head. She started to roll around with her mouth open, silently screaming. Matt started to laugh at the sight of her, put the two water bottles on the table and jumped onto the bed.

"When did this happen?" Lexie gasped, Matt couldn't stop smiling. He knew Lexie wanted them back together and it killed him he couldn't just give it to her.

"I guess we'll have to talk to them tomorrow and find out." He answered, she grabbed his face and kissed him hard out of pure joy.

Timothée shut the door behind him, knowing it would make enough noise to make himself known. Ella noticed him in the corner and smiled at the sight of him. She moved towards one side and let him crawl in. His cold feet rubbed against hers, creating goosebumps all over.

"Have dinner with me." He whispered against her skin, goosebumps appeared all over as his lips grazed her skin.

"Tomorrow?" She wondered, missing their dates and night outs tremendously.

"Everyday." He answered, she giggled and kissed him softly. He closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him.

"Depends what we're eating." She replied, he breathed hard out of his nose and opened his eyes.

"Well, now you know I can cook I guess it'll be whatever I can cook." He grinned, loving every second.

"You have to spice it up a bit every once in a while though. Or, we could go out for dinner." She suggested. He hummed in response and kissed her neck for a second.

"Are you coming back to New York with me?" Ella rolled over to face him, getting as close as humanly possible. After the months and months of craving his body next to hers, she finally felt at ease.

"You know I'm not." She whispered to him, kissing his cheek as he faced the ceiling.

"Then what are we gonna do?" He worried that if she returned to England, that was it. France had been a dream, one they were going to wake up from at any moment. She wrapped a leg around his and pulled his face to look at her.

"I'm going back to London." She stated, kissing him softly. "And then," she kissed him again. "I'll come and visit you in New York." She gave him another kiss and this time he pushed back.

"It can't be like it was before." His fingers got tangled in her hair as they stared at each other. "I need you." He whispered, she stared back at him.

"I need to go to London for a few weeks but then I'll come." She replied, he moved his head so his nose grazed her cheek.

"Pinch me." He whispered, she giggled and raised her head. He kissed her neck over and over again. She giggled and brought her head back down, kissing his forehead and nose on the way. "Pinch me, you're not here." He grinned, Ella brought a hand to his face and grinned back.

"I'm here." She whispered back, he tangled their legs together and pressed his lips to hers.

Timmy savoured her kisses, he knew what it was like to not have them. He rolled on top of her, kissing her greedily. Her hands stayed firmly in his hair, he was like a heavy blanket. Eventually, he had to come up for air, he kissed along her jawline and then collapsed into her collarbone. Ella let out a hearty laugh.

"Stay there." She whispered, he laid his whole body against hers and buried his face in her neck. It was surprisingly comfortable for the both of them.

"I should get you a weighted blanket for when I'm not there." He mumbled, she laughed and squeezed him.

"You're always gonna be there." She kissed behind his ear and closed her eyes.

"I love you." He whispered but she was already asleep.

Lexie and Matt were in a heated conversation about Timmy and Ella. Matt suspected that something had gone on with them but Lexie was convinced that Ella wasn't ready for that.

"It's Timmy, Lex. He is her exception for everything." He expressed, running his fingers through her hair. She moved her head back, not understanding.

"I've never gone back to an ex, I just don't get it. I want them back together but I don't know how they are going to do it." She shrugged, Matt squinted his eyes.

"So if we broke up, say for example, I told you one day that I didn't love you anymore but I didn't mean it really and then came back a day later and told you I didn't mean it. Would you get back together with me?" He proposed, she raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't let you break up with me. I'd be like if you still feel like that tomorrow then we can talk but just because you're having an off day, doesn't give you the right to break up with me." She retorted, he let out a short laugh and kissed her softly.

"Okay but for the sake of the argument; say we break up for the same reason they did: we didn't see each other enough." He started.

"But I live with you." She butted in, he let out another laugh.

"Babe!" He laughed, she smiled slightly.

"Sorry, carry on." She held her smile while he tried to gather his points again.

"So, say for example you never moved to New York and we didn't see each other enough; just like Timmy and Ella. If I told you one day that I couldn't do it anymore and said it was over but then came back to you maybe a week later and said I didn't mean it; would you take me back?" He proposed, again. Lexie looked up to the ceiling in thought for a moment.

"I guess so, if we could find a way to make it work." She admitted, he nodded.

"So, maybe they've found a way to make it work." He concluded, getting into bed after all of that. Lexie stayed sat cross legged on the bed in deep thought.

"The only solution is for Ella to move to New York." She bit her lip, knowing that it would be hard for her best friend to make that decision.

"I guess so." Matt agreed, pulling her down so they could go to sleep. "It'll be okay." He let her rest her head on his chest while he stroked her hair and left a small kiss on her upper cheek.

"I just want them to be happy; mostly Ella but Timmy too I guess." She giggled, he let out a deep breath.

"No, me too. Ella's been through too much to be let down again." He agreed, she looked up at him and kissed him firmly.

"I love you." She smiled, he smiled back.

"I love you too, goodnight." He kisses her back before getting comfortable to sleep.

Timmy rolled off Ella, he couldn't help thinking he was going to squish her and it wasn't very relaxing. She was already asleep so he just rolled next to her and stared at the ceiling.

He loved her. That's all he knew how to do. If she lived in England, he would never see her and then they would just be going in circles.

Ella moved in her sleep, wrapping herself around his body, moving him sideways so she was spooning him. Timmy needed more nights like this in his life.

——————————————————
By now, short and shitty are my middle names. But I have plans...so yeah.

AND THANK YOU FOR 70k READS!!