32. armie's house

"Timo-tay!" Armie yelled as he opened the door of his huge house. Timmy grinned and threw himself into Armies arms for a hug. Timmy was in LA for a few days and of course he was going to see Armie.

"Armieeee" Timmy said as they hugged. Armie threw him around in their hug and they both laughed like children.

"Timmy!" Armies wife, Elizabeth came out from behind the wall. Timmy let go of Armie and went to hug her. They were like his second parents so he appreciated them a great deal.

"Elizabeth, you look beautiful as always" Timmy said as he kissed her cheeks politely.

"Oh tim, I wanna hear all about this girl." She beamed over Ella, he was beyond happy to do that.

"Oh yeah sure" Timmy grinned. Elizabeth held Timmy's face and analysing his expression.

"Oh my god you're in love" she teased, Timmy chuckled but he didn't deny it.

"Drink Tim?" Armie asked as Elizabeth lead him to the living room so she could find out more about Ella.

"Coke please Armie." He said as he sat next to Elizabeth. "Wheres Harper and Ford?" He wondered where their children were. He loved their kids, they were so cute.

"Oh my mom took them out for the day." She answered just as Armie handed him his coke. He cracked the top and took a sip in preparation for the questions that were bound to come his way.

"Dude, the last time I saw you, you were denying she was your girlfriend and now you're telling me you're in love" Armie smiled as he sipped his drink.

"Long distance relationships are weird and really hard" Timmy laughed. Elizabeth rubbed his shoulder in sympathy.

"Do you really miss her?" She asked, Armie already knew the answer.

"So much. But I'm trying to look positive. She's coming to New York in a week and she's staying to film a movie for a month" he said excitedly. Elizabeth felt like verbally aweing at him but she kept it all in.

"Oh we are coming to visit, we have to meet her properly" Armie burst. Timmy laughed and sipped his coke.

"She seems lovely. We watched a couple of interviews of her" Elizabeth confessed, Timmy gasped dramatically and burst out laughing.

"You weren't supposed to tell him that!" Armie yelled which made Timmy laugh even more.

"Did you see her on Ellen?" Timmy asked, they both shook their heads. "She was good on Ellen." Timmy mumbled.

"Oh my god she just posted a photo" Elizabeth burst, Timmy's eyes widened and then he started laughing as well.

"Have you got her post notifications on?" Timmy asked. Elizabeth didn't answer, she just looked through her phone trying to find the photo. Timmy took this as a yes.

"Don't tell me you haven't Tim, that's like rule number one of boyfriendhood" Armie shook his head at him as if he were disappointed. Timmy was going to respond and then Elizabeth gasped.

"Oh she looks stunning" She showed Timmy Ella's latest Instagram photo.

ellalawrence posted a photo