65. last goodbye

Timothée, Matt and Lexie were flying back to New York. Ella, Mia and Stanley were flying to London.
Ella stood outside the house they were leaving and stared at it, she wanted to live there. It was everything she wanted in a house and more.

"Merci beaucoup, tu es manifique! Thank you so much, you are wonderful." She heard Timothée beam at the house lady. She turned her head to the door where they were saying their goodbyes.

"Ce n'est rien pour mon fil préféré. It's nothing for my favourite boy." She said as he hugged her. He knew they were close, Timmy had mentioned how much she had cared for him while he spent summers there. She made eye contact with her. "Et son fille. And his girl" she added, Timothée turned to see Ella watching their exchange.

"Tu sais que tu es mon numero un you know you're my number one" he joked to her, she hit his arm and laughed. Ella just smiled and turned her head back to the sky. "On y va, mon petit Chou. Let's go, my small cabbage (term of endearment)" he snapped Ella out of her staring contest with the wall and scooped her up.

"Stop, someone could see." She giggled at the feeling of his nose on her skin. he put her down as requested but threw his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm gonna tell them." He teased, she his his chest as they waited for their friends. "I am. Otherwise the goodbye at the airport is gonna be a shock."

"Why? What're you planning to do?" She looked up at him, he grinned down at her.

"Let me show you." He smirked and leant down to kiss her.

"This bag is fucking heavy!" Lexie's voice forced them apart. Lexie yelled before exiting on purpose, just in case they were kissing. She didn't feel like having that conversation just now.

"Go and help her." Ella fell for Lexie's plan but Timmy just laughed. He ran back inside and put his hand on Lexie's suitcase.

"Oh, I thought it was only Ella out there" she lied, Timmy rolled his eyes.

"Sure you did." He laughed, only confirming Lexie's suspicions. Lexie pulled her suitcase off him and pulled him by his collar. She squinted in his eyes, looking for lies.

"Shut up Chalamet, since when?" She pushed him away, Timothée was extremely confused but assumed she knew.

"I dunno." He mumbled, "couple days ago." He pulled her suitcase from her grasp and turned to go back outside. Just as he left, Matt entered with his suitcase, placing a kiss on Lexie's cheek.

"You alright babe?" He asked.

"You were right." Was all she said before following Timmy outside. Matt pulled a weird face in confusion and followed her the way she went.

The car ride to the airport was weird, Stanley and Mia were chatting to each other as they normally would but Lexie couldn't stop watching Timothée. She knew Ella didn't know she knew but Timmy knew and she wanted to see how he acted. So far, he was on his phone a lot.

"Can we get a coffee when we get there?" Ella asked Timmy. He just nodded, making brief eye contact with her before going back to his phone. Ella didn't mind but Lexie felt like slapping him.

ellalawrence posted an instagram story: