63. morning walk

Ella started to clear the table from breakfast, they had all eaten with no sign of Timmy. No one said any thing about the night before and had no intention to. She piled some plates up, feeling tired and emotionally exhausted, turning towards the kitchen she almost dropped everything at the sight in the doorway.

"Timothée." She gasped. He looked pale, his hair was a mess and his jumper lopsided revealing his collar bone.

"Can we go for a walk?" His voice was raspy and worn out. She didn't reply, just pushed past him with the plates.

"You look like shit" she commented as she placed the plates in the sink. He took in a sharp breath and leaned forward on the counter top.

"Ella, please." He ignored her comment, needing her to be okay with him again. She turned around and stared at him.

"Why?" She asked. He repositioned himself, realising she was playing hard to get. She turned back around and started to clean the dishes.

"Because I'm a little bit hungover and I think a walk with my favourite person would do me some good." He replied, watching her as she scrubbed each plate.

When she didn't reply, he decided to walk over to her and lean against the counter next to the sink. She didn't flinch, just picked up another plate and started to clean it.

"Please." He said barely audibly but she heard. She put down the plate and looked at him. He was so beautiful, he was her Timmy and to her he was irresistible.

"Fine." She breathed, his grin only confirming that it was a bad idea.

They walked down the path towards the road, their shoes crunching on the stones as they walked. Timmy subconsciously took her hand in his and she allowed him too.

It was silent for a long time, until he pulled her into a field full of long grass on the side of one of the country roads.

"I want to explain." He started before taking a deep breath. Ella pulled her hand away.

"I don't want you to explain" she stopped him, he stared at her not knowing what to say. That's what he had brought her here for.

"Well I'm going to, I love you Ella-" he started his big speech. She huffed.

"You keep saying that." She cut him off, his eyebrows drew together with frustration. "But I don't think you mean it." Timothée gasped slightly, he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Stop." He muttered.

"I think you feel bad for me and that's okay but I don't think you actually want me." She continued, Timmy balled his fists in anger.

"Ella, Stop." He muttered again.

"I don't blame you, I get it that I'm broken at the moment. I wouldn't want me either." She finished, he sprung at her and held her face in his hands. Her eyes widened at his sudden movement.

"You are the only thing I want." He said aggressively. Ella stared at him again and rolled her eyes.

"That's so cliché." She snapped at him, he squinted his eyes at her. He removed his hands from her face and took a step back.

This was it, the moment she was finally going to let him go; he could feel it. After all of this and because of one night that wasn't even a big deal and she was going to leave him for good.

"Just tell me you don't love me and I'll leave you alone." The emotion drained from his face, he was too hungover for this shit. Ella's eyes widened, she couldn't lose him.