72. steps

Who dresses this boy? They need a fucking medal.
—————————————————————

Ella was sat at Timothée's kitchen table, her laptop in front of her and a cup of fresh coffee by her side. It was the day after their party, Ella had woken up hungover and in no position to do any work so she set up one meeting with Mia and Tara over facetime and then she was going to have a relaxing day.

"So, you have a meeting with the designer tomorrow. I'll text you the address." Mia said as Ella ran her finger round and round the rim of the mug.

Timmy came out from the bedroom, freshly showered, as he walked over to her. He didn't even notice the two faces staring at him on the screen as he leant down and kissed his girlfriend.

"Morning papillon." He mumbled, Ella just giggled.

"There's fresh coffee." She pointed out and he yelled out as if he were in pain. Mia and Tara stayed silent on the line, watching the exchange go down.

"Ah, I love you." He yelled, they both awed which made her laugh.

"Yeah, carry on." Ella said to them, Timmy's head snapped up as he heard multiple voices come from the screen. He shrugged to himself and poured the brown liquid into his mug.

"You feeling okay?" Timmy asked, walking back to the dining table that Ella was set up at.

"Yep, I feel fine. Thanks for looking after me" She smiled, he kissed her again and then turned his face to the screen.

"Hey Mia, Hey Tara." He waved, they both waved back at him. He took a seat next to Ella and started flicking through his phone, he wasn't being nosy, he just liked being near her.

"So, as long as you go to your fitting you should be fine." Tara finished the conversation, noticing that Ella would probably rather be doing something else.

"Unless, there's anything else you want to talk about. Any paperwork that's been filled?" Mia hinted at the transfer papers. Timmy's eyes flickered to the screen, trying not to let on that he's paying attention.

"No." Ella said sternly, his eyes moved back to the screen. He hoped she hadn't said anything purely because he was there.

"Okay. I'll call you if anything else happens." Mia shrugged, Ella nodded.

"Bye guys." She waved, Timmy popped his head into the shot.

"Bye." He grinned, they all said their goodbyes before Ella pulled her screen down. Timmy started to kiss along her neck, scooting his chair over to hers. "I went out yesterday." He mumbled, she put an arm around him and smiled.

"I know. You went out with Matt." She giggled, he pushed her hair behind her ear and continued to leave a trail of kisses on her skin.

"I didn't tell you where" he whispered, she turned her head towards him and watched the cheeky smile plaster across his face.

"Where did you go?" She wondered, he just smirked.

"Get your coat." He said abruptly as he stood up. She did as she was told, grabbing her long coat as he passed her her bag.

They walked hand in hand wherever Timmy was leading them. He kissed her temple.

"You look gorgeous today." He complimented, she grinned.

"You know what's gorgeous?" She smirked, he couldn't wait to hear this. "You telling me where we're going" she teased, he just shook his head and turned her down the street.