05. texting

timmy: did you think i was gay?

Ella had just landed in Heathrow, her and Timmy had been texting since she got home after the Oscars.

ella: what are you talking about?

Timmy was sat on his sofa, texting Ella was what he looked forward to. He had only kissed her once but he was already planning out the next one. Once she came back to America that is.

timmy: a fan told me today that she only found out the other day that i was straight.

ella: that's a compliment to your acting.

timmy: so did you?

ella: i did wonder when i watched it but then i saw you in real life and i was like, nope.

timmy: makes sense.

ella: if it helps, i didn't want you to be gay.

timmy: it does. Are you home yet?

ella: in a cab on the way. i have a party tonight.

timmy: don't have too much fun without me.

timmy: when are you coming back?

ella: 1st of may.

timmy: 8 weeks. two months. can you not come and visit beforehand? at least for a weekend?

Ella had arrived at home, she told herself to reply to him later and quickly followed Lexie out of the car.

"I'm exhausted" Lexie had never felt so tired in her life. She loved following Ella everywhere she went, god knows Ella needed it, she would freak out if she didn't have a friendly face around.

"Well, don't fall asleep. We have a party." Ella watched her best friend fail to stay awake as they walked into her apartment complex. Her bodyguards followed them into the elevator and Lexie let out a long sigh.

"A party? Oh my god Ella when do you stop?" Lexie leant her head against the wall and closed her eyes. Ella went to tap her to wake her up but then a ding came through on her phone which did it for her anyway. "Is that Timothée?" Lexie grinned at her best friend who had become all shy as she looked at her phone.

timmy: i'll pay. just come and visit.

"Yeah, he wants me to come and visit before May." Lexie squealed with excitement. Ella wanted to go and visit him, more than anything but she was worried if she made plans she would let him down.

"You never actually told me what happened between you two." Lexie commented as they exited the lift.

Ella felt really timid about talking to Timmy, she had never had these sorts of feelings. She had had boyfriends before but none had ever treated her as Timmy had and kissed her as Timmy had.

ella: don't be silly, i'll find a weekend but i can't make any promises.

timmy: i know you can't :)

Ella didn't know whether he was joking or whether she should be offended, she shook it off and opened her apartment door.

"We kissed, twice. It was nice." The two girls walked into the apartment, the security men put the bags down. Ella never understood why she needed security, no one cared enough about her to hurt her.

"Nice? Is that why you don't want to see him? Was the kiss not okay?" Ella looked at her best friend in disbelief. Lexie sat on the couch and Ella sat on the coffee table in front of her.