Chapter Three

Kissing Strangers- DNCE ft. Nicki Minaj

I woke up and it was dark. I actually am feeling hungry. I had no idea what time it is and so I decided to check the clock. I had no phone. I lost it during the accident and I haven't gotten another phone since then. I don't really know how long I stayed in the hospital. I haven't checked on it yet. I didn't bother ask and no one really had told me.

'11:32 pm'. The clock read.

I turned on the light and just noticed the stuff that was in my room. My bed was directly facing the picture windows that just gave out a breath-taking view of the ocean. The picture window had a door that led to the balcony. There were paintings by me that were hung on the walls and fairy lights guiding each painting. To the left of my bed was a walk-in closet which was not really big but was enough for my clothes. I wasn't really a fashionista or anything. And then beside the door was a blank wall.

I stared at the blank wall for quite a few minutes, wondering why this was white. Maybe iy was not finished yet or they ran out of stuff to put in it.

"Your father left that out for you. He wanted you to paint whatever you want." I immediately turned around to see aunt Mary standing by the door. "Your mom liked to call it the 'Art Wall'." She smiled. "They wanted to see more of your art but in a raw environment where you're not limited to a certain size of a canvas."

I scoffed. "What's the point of painting on that now when they're not here to see it?"

She was silent. She stood there, looking at me. And although I wasn't looking at her, I know she was looking at me.

She took a sigh. "Well, I'd like to think of it as a freedom wall. Now, it doesn't matter who sees it. You can just paint for yourself." She said.

Now, I was silent.

I wasn't feeling like doing art anymore. I know that it's just too petty to not love something that you once loved but painting and making art made me remember the days when my parents were still alive. They always painted with me.

My dad was an architect while my mom was an industrial designer and when they were together there's just a lot of creativity. Growing up they always taught me how to do draw and sketch but painting became my medium of expression because of the different variety of colors that are endless. And now, I guess I ran out of colors...

"I'll buy you some paint if you want." She said, softly. I was pretty sure that she felt that I felt uncomfortable. She was told not to remind me of certain things and she's doing a hell of an amazing job at it.

But I didn't want to seem rude and so I just shook my head to say no. And she turned to leave.

"How long was I in the hospital?" I asked. I just seriously wanted to know. I don't see any calendar. I have no phone. And I don't really know how to tell time and days by looking at the position of the stars and moon so to inquire was the better choice.

Aunt Mary paused halfway. She looked at me, surprised. "Uhm... You were unconscious for two and a half weeks and when you woke up they had to give you uhm.. uh... something to... uhm... calm you down so you were out for like a day or so and when you woke up again, the doctor had to keep a close eye on you because of your head injury. So I would say more than three weeks. Almost four." She said, crossing her eyebrows into a serious, thinking position. The same look mom had when she was busy explaining things. What would you expect? They were twins. Except she has blonde hair, mom had orange or near red hair which I inherited from her.

I nodded, satisfied.

Aunt Mary stood quietly, looking down on the floor. "Uhm... School is in a month now. I was wondering if you want to enroll for this school year or do you want to, like, take a break?" She said.

I opened the door to the balcony and was immediately met with the cold sea breeze. The wind was blowing on my hair and I felt as if all my problems were taken away. I closed my eyes.

"Violet?" Aunt Mary called out.

"I don't know." I replied whiles still facing the ocean. I seriously didn't. Transferring to another school was terrifying how much more now? It was silly.

"Okay" Aunt Mary replied. A few secomds later, I hear the door close.

I entered the balcony and it was freezing. I wrapped my arms around me and tried to warm myself. I was stupid enough to go out knowing that it could possibly cold outside. But I would say the balcony was pretty spacious and empty except for the round couch that was at the side. The couch had a lot of fluffy pillows of all sizes and a blanket, which was perfect because I was freezing.

I decided to lay down and bundle myself with the blanket that was on the couch and to my surprise, it was very warm and fuzzy, considering that it was in the cold. I dug myself deeper in the pillows and instantly, I was sleepy.

I almost fell asleep when suddenly, I heard giggling coming from... well, I don't exactly know where but the giggling became louder.

I quickly stood up to my curiousity and looked out into the wild. I searched for the source of the giggles but it became quiet. I must be hearing things or something.

I turned around to back inside because I was really, really hungry but half way through, I saw silhouettes appear out of nowhere. It was of a girl and a guy, must be couples. They kissed and kissed and kissed and kissed, not once grasping for air. The girl wrapped her arms around the guys neck and pulled him closer. The guy then reached out to her back and slid his hand downward, softly and gently. He slid down until he reached her butt and squeezed it. The girl then pushed the guy gently as she took his shirt off. I'm not, you know, but he was incredibly ripped. The girl kissed the guys neck while the guy slid the tube top out of the girl to reveal these amazing perky boobs.

And I'm here wondering why I kept watching. I know where this is going but I just couldn't stop. My body was failing me. But this guy was a multi tasker, he kissed the girl's neck and went down and proceeded to play with her boobs while unzipping the girl's short shorts. And to my surprise, she was not wearing any undies down there. She must be freezing. And then they laid on the sand, and the girl giggled. She whispered something to him which made the guys smiled.

And let me tell you this, the guy had some face to be honest. Even when it was dark, his features were strong. Jaw was sharp, brows were heavenly, and his lips were pouty but not too much.

The guy played on the girl's titties and slowly went down to the girl's stomach. By now the girl was moaning, not so loudly, but it was pretty clear that she was really having it at that moment. And then suddenly, she arched back strongly as if she was trying to break her spinal cord. Her hands trailed to his hair and was really gripping his hair. The guy was now eating her pussy and she was moaning and moaning in pleasure, jerking every now and then. "Oh, baby..." She said softly as she arched her back once again. "Ugh. Yeah.. Ugh... Yeah, right there, right there.. OH MY GOD! HOLY SHIT!" She exclaimed as she pushed the guy's head deeper into her pussy. She licked her lip and bit her finger as she moaned a combination of soft and hard ones, alternating. And when she was finally done coming, she relaxed. The guy went up to her and kissed her. And he knelt up and took off his belt and just when he was about to unbutton his pants, he raised his head and looked at me.

I was shocked. I instantly covered my mouth trying to shut myself up. But my eyes were still looking at him and so was he. He remained looking at me as he pushed down his pants and took out his dick. 'What a dick' I said to myself. I was referring both to him and to his huge stick. He kept looking at me with a grin on his face as he rubbed his dick up and down. I don't know why but I couldn't make myself turn around. And then finally, he bent over and positioned himself and went in. He kissed the girl as he rocked his body slowly and gently, all while looking at me.

I was seriously taking deep breaths right now and I'm not sure what to do. But I did my best and finally, I turned my body around and closed the door behind me. I looked at them once again and he was still looking and so I pulled the curtains to a close and just ran down the kitchen.