Chapter Sixteen

Tomorrow will be the first day of school and my first time in Wormbrooke High School.

As always, I am terrified at the fact that I am attending a new school. But to think of it now, I'm more excited than scared. But I know you probably know the rest.

"Oh Violeeet!" Aunt Mary sang as she went inside my room. I'm just sitting on my bed, searching for some "How to deal with your first day in your new school" tips on the internet. Atleast I have an idea on how I'd deal with my first day jitters.

For some reason aunt Mary looks very happy and excited. I looked at the glittery black cloth in her hand as she silly danced in front of me.

My eyes furrowed in amusement as she tooshied her butt side to side. "You do know there's no music, right?"

She giggled. "I'm just so hyped! Tomorrow is your first day in Wormbrooke High and we need to celebrate!" She raised the glittery cloth high up in the air as she danced once more to her inaudible music.

"What do you mean by celebrate?"

"We need to go party, of course!" She exclaimed. Although my feeling's not really good. "And I got this outfit for you!" She said, showing me the glittery, black cloth that was actually a dress.

Partying before your first day of school does not really sound like a good idea.

"But we have school tomorrow? We can't drink." I said, trying to burst her bubble but she laughed.

"Who said you're drinking?"

"Well, you can't drink too! You're a teacher remember. You need to be sober tomorrow and not look like you've been picked up from a dumpster and then sprinkled in glitters just to look somewhat nice and acceptable." I retort, crossing my arms.

"I agree but this is your first time in WHS! We can't let that pass!" She fought back, not really intending on being stopped. "Plus, we don't have to stay there til morning. Just about an hour or two. That'll do! Wait... THAT RHYMES!" Her face lit up even brighter as she felt victory from rhyming words unintentionally.

She looked at me, hoping for the best. I really shouldn't allow this. She's the adult! She's the one who needs to make rational decisions!

Going to a party the night before school is not one of them. So I told her my answer that I would probably regret.

We dropped Jack-Jack at a friend's house before we headed off to the club.

Aunt Mary was so persistent that she forced me to go even when I told her not to. But she did promise that we'll be home before midnight and that she won't drink too much.

So here we are, at the club.

The club itself wasn't really crowded but it had the usual bombardment of lights, smoke, and booze. There were a few people dancing on the platform, some were talking with each other, and some were making out in a dark corner.

I saw aunt Mary walk up to the counter and order some drinks. I wasn't pretty sure if some of those were for me considering that I was a minor.

"These are not for you." She finally proclaimed.

I nod, not really surprised. I wasn't even going to drink. I don't know. The acidity of the alcohol going down the throat is really not my type.

The club is owned by aunt Mary's friend who allowed me to get in.

I sat down on the stools while I looked around. there weren't much of a crowd yet but people started rolling in. Aunt Mary ordered some light drinks for me to enjoy but I wouldn't consider it light since my body started heating up.

After awhile, aunt Mary dragged me to the center of the platform and danced. Tipsy is what best describes her as of the moment. She was just having so much fun. We danced along to some EDM that I do not know and didn't care what other people think. I wasn't drunk but that didn't stop me from swaying my hips from side to side.

I think I pretty much danced to the beat a little bit too much because I lost aunt Mary in the crowd that was building up on the platform. I decided to go back to the bar and take some rest because the heels that aunt Mary were killing me. I felt sweat drip down from my face to my neck and I didn't want to look all haggard. Although, that was the point of dancing but still.

I ordered some more light drinks, the ones aunt Mary ordered for me. The bartender didn't seem to mind, he saw me awhile ago with aunt Mary and he already knew who I was.

I sipped down on the drink while I looked at the crowd, trying to find my lost aunt. Who knows what she's doing now.

I didn't want her to get too drunk that she won't be able to go to school tomorrow but I didn't want to burst her fun bubble and ruin her night.

I tucked in my loose hair at the back of my ear.

"Hey." A guy slipped from the other end of the bar to my end.

I turn my gaze at him and sent him a quick smile. "Hi." I say, looking away.

I saw his lip curl up as he placed his finger on his chin. "You look really sexy in that dress. Mind if we go somewhere private?" He says, a devilish smile plastered on his face.

I know just by looking at him that he was drunk. I shoved him off by shifting my position away from him, putting my back to him.

I sipped more of my drink, trying to distract myself by watching the people dance.

He called the bartender and ordered some more beer.

"Hey, come on. I just want to be friends." He grabbed my arm, forcing me to go with him.

"No! I don't want to be friends with you!" Annoyed, I stood up and grabbed my arm from his grip.

I felt a vibration from the sling bag that I had and I immediately answered the call without even knowing who the caller was. I didn't care. I just wanted to get away from the freak that was behind me.

"Hello?" I greeted, with a bit of concern.

"Go out. Now." The stern voice commanded. I knew who it was and my heart did too because as soon as he spoke those three words my heart started racing like horses in a track.

And in my mind, all I can think of is Oh shit.

•••

Hey!

So first of all, I had already written a chapter sixteen for this book but when I started reading it, it didn't click on me so I had to start with something new.

I know there haven't been any action going on and I promise you SOON. I just don't want to write something for the sake of letting them have sex.

Also, I have been experimenting on my writing so I'm sorry for all the puzzles that you're reading. I promise that I'll do better next time.

Thank you for reading!