Chapter Twelve

This chapter is dedicated to Leen_Damas. Check out this awesome author's works by clicking on the name!

•••

I never heard a word from Axel after he left-- not that I wanted him to be here or anything.

I sat down on the swing that was on the porch. I was waiting for Dr. Harry to come. He wanted to check up on me and made sure that I was alright... But I know he's only doing it in favor of aunt Mary.

I know how he looks at her! He's into her! Somehow I don't blame him. I mean, I have to admit, my aunt's in pretty good shape despite her age! She had toned muscles, a pretty slim physique, and her skin is flawless! She has this cute little doe eyes that brought the pop of blue in her eyes to life complemented by her strawberry blonde hair! Everybody swoons over her and I see that all the time--- especially in Dr. Harry. So I'm not surprised at all!

I hear the bell ring and I stood up. "Come in!" I shouted. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

The door creaked open and close and I saw Dr. Harry walking up to me with his bag. "Good afternoon Violet." He greeted with a smile.

"Good afternoon too, Harry." I offered to help with his bag but he said it was okay.

He placed it on the mini table and he got his stethoscope, his notebook and pen, and some other things that I didn't know. He proceeded in doing his routine of checks which I can't explain to you because I don't know what he's doing to me. All I know is that he's a doctor and aunt Mary trusts him.

"Okay. So, everything is normal and stable and you don't seem to have a problem." He said as he put his things back in his bag, carefully arranging them into place. "But have you been dreaming about the accident again?" He asked.

"Yep. I just had one the other night."

He nodded. "It's normal, as I said before and you don't need to worry. It's just your brain reacting to the trauma that you endured during the accident and as long as you stay away from any stresses, it will lessen. Was that the only time you experienced it?" He asked, again.

"Yep. Never had the dreams since then." I answered, grabbing the pillow that was resting beside me. I hugged it and placed my chin on top of it.

"Okay. Good." He said. "I suggest you take a walk every once in a while to calm your mind and also discover Wormbrooke. It may be a small town but it's a great one!" He added. He laid back on the couch and placed his arm on the arm rest.

I smiled. "Yeah, Jack-Jack and I went to the park yesterday. It was nice." I said. " He's asleep now." I added before he asked me where he was.

"That's great!" He exclaimed, putting his hands together. "Did you meet any friends there?" He asked, curiosity running through his eyes.

"Well, as a matter of fact, I did." I started. "He's from Wormbrooke High and he invited me to go there. I told him that I wasn't sure about it but he seemed eager. He said Wormbrooke High is a great school and all of that." I added as I brushed my hair to the back of my ear.

"A guy, huh?" He smiled cockily. "Did he ask you on a date?" He asked, raising his eyebrows like crazy.

I laughed. " No! I just met him. I think he was just trying to endorse the school and force me to go there. I mean, Tyler's kinda cute but I don't know him." I explained.

Axel was a stranger but I had sex with him! Where's your logic, self??? Oh, I know, it stuck on Axel's dick!

"So, it's Tyler. I'm going to tell your aaauuunnntt." He said, mocking me.