Chapter Five

I grabbed my towel and wrapped myself in it. I just finished my hot bath and was ready to eat dinner. I grabbed another towel and wrapped my hair with it. I got out of the bathroom and into my bedroom.

I laid down on my bed and stared at the stars which were on the ceiling. I took a deep sigh.

I miss my parents. I missed how every evening, they'd cook together and the house would just be booming with music. I missed how they would run around like children playing tag and just doing all these silly things. I missed how they would fight over designs and then make up after a few minutes. I missed how they would unexpectedly hug me and tell me how much they loved me and I missed how they would comfort me when I'm feeling down.

I felt tears well up my eyes and the rain pours in sync. I grabbed my pillow and covered it on my face, sobbing.

I miss them so much. I wish I was the one who died and not them. Jack-Jack deserves them more. He needs the care that no sister can give. He deserves a mother who would love him unconditionally. A father who would protect him no matter what. I'm not like that.

I listened to the rain hitting the roof, the trees, and just how it poured. I listened to every drop of rain as I cried in sync.

After my little emotional breakdown, I decided to dress up. I was feeling a little bit hungry and I could already smell the lasagna baking in the oven.

But out of nowhere I heard a huge thump out of the balcony. I slowly creeped to see what it was. Worst case scenario, it could be a huge snake and I am really terrified of snakes!

I looked out the picture window and fortunately, nothing was there. I looked out the beach and was stunned at how beautiful the sunset was. The sky has just cleared up and the rays of the setting sun gleaming through the clouds were just immaculate. I stepped out to the balcony and soaked it the beauty of the sight which was right infront of me.

I leaned over the and just admired the spectacular sight. "What a beauty." I mumbled under my breath.

"Exactly." A deep voice replied back.

I turned my head immediately to the source of the voice and found a guy sitting on the round couch, all wet. And it was not just any guy, it was the same guy at the pizzaria! He was staring at me with a grin in his face. He looked at me from my face, slowly gliding down.

I looked at my leg which was out and about, the towel just covering my private part. I stood straight in a lightning and gripped tightly on my towel. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!" I exclaimed in fright. For all I know he was a murderer or a rapist.

He laughed, mockingly. He stood up and I subconsciously stepped backward. "Don't move or I'll..."

"You'll what? Kiss me?" He said, confidently.

"I'll call the police on you!" I said, threateningly.

He laughed. "What's the worst thing they can do to me? I haven't even touched you yet." He slid his hand through his wet hair.

"So you were planning on touching me!" I batted.

"I came up because it rained. I didn't want anybody to see me and I was getting wet but if you wanted to then why not?" He replied.

"Pervert!" I shouted.

"Arent't we both perverts?" He said as if implying something.

My eyebrows crossed. "No, I'm not."

"Oh please.." He took a step forward. "I saw your face that night. I knew you wanted me." He said, taking another step.

I stepped back a few times. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I questioned as if not knowing what he meant.