Chapter Seventeen

I immediately went out as told. The guy was still following me, calling me out from the crowd.

He got a hold of my hand while I was pushing away some of the people infront of me and I shook his grip with every strength that I got but he was stronger.

He slid his arms to the small of my back as he pulled me closer to him. His grip was strong and felt as if he was pushing down to my ribs.

I tried to get away from him but his grip became stronger every time I tried to.

Think Violet! Think!

I looked down and instantly saw his brown leather shoes shining even in the dark. I know for a fact that he's one of the rich guys and what ruins a rich guy's life? It's when you ruin a perfectly polished, authentic leather shoes.

I stomped on his feet as hard as I could and he shouted in pain-- not because of his feet but because of his ruined shoes. "You stupid bitch!" His grip loosened as he dusted of his leather shoes and I took this chance to run out of the club.

But he still followed me and when we got out of the club, he pulld my arm making me fall backwards. "You're not getting away from me! I'm going to fuck you 'till you beg me to stop!" He exclaimed.

All eyes were on us but no one dared to step in and help. "Let go of me!" I scrambled but he didn't listen.

He pushed me towards a black sports car as he opened the door and forced me to get inside 

Just then, a punch landed on his face making him fall down to the ground. I stared at him as he tried to get up and then to the guy who punched him.

Axel?

"Come on!" Axel commanded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the car. He dragged me away from the guy, tightening his grip on my wrist.

I stared at Axel whose broad shoulders and fixed muscles showed through his shirt. His tattoos glistened from the street lights and I felt how pissed he was just by looking at him.

"Colt!" I looked back to the guy who Axel punched. "What are you doing with my girl?" He shouted, proudly.

"She's not yours." He replied back, still walking.

The guy laughed. "Oh. She's your girlfriend, eh? Okay. I get it. I'll just fuck your crazy mother!" The guy shouted back at Axel as if he was mocking him.

Axel stopped abruptly as his jaw clenched. "What?" He asked without looking, anger filling his voice.

The guy scoffed. "I'm going to fuck your lunatic of a mother all night 'til all her delusions run out of her head." He repeated, laughing.

Axel pushed me to the side as he stormed off to the guy who's laughing at who, by the way wasn't looking and did not know that hell just broke off from it's imprisonment.

Without hesitation, Axel punched the guy which caught him by surprise. He grabbed the now dizzy guy by the collar of his shirt and pushed him to the guy's car. He brought his arm to the back, ready to punch the guy when suddenly, the police siren echoed, coming nearer.

As much as I wanted for Axel to punch the pervert, I pulled Axel away from him. The police were on their way and if they see Axel hurting the guy, things will not be good.

"Let's go, Axel." I say, pulling him harder. "You better get out of here."

He looked at me, rage filling his eyes and then back to the guy. He sighed, letting go of the guy.

Axel slid his hand through mine as he pulled me to his car.

I got in and so did he, turning on his engine and driving away from the scene.